Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going out on the town after sex?!

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend likes going out to socialize after sex...what gives?

All I want to do is flip on the tele and watch some cartoons after givin'er for an hour.

It's weird cause she comes over somtimes in the afternoon for some stick, then she wants to go out partying again...I'm the one with the car, so she gets pretty bloody annoying when she doesn't get her way.

I'm wondering how to handle this...Just lay it down and tell her to stfu, or play Mr.NiceGuy and hang around with her? She's a 9 in my books, so I wouldn't mind keeping her for awhile. I just don't want her to get so ****in sociable right when I feel like hangin out. Don't know if she's uncomfortable with chillin, or what...

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just bored cuz she doesn't have the same post-sex sleep inducing chemicals running through her brain that you do. Why not hold off sex until after you guys are done with your social activities?

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure you are pleasing her? are you positive she isnt faking it?

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't make too much of this. I shared an apartment with a couple of guys in college. When one guy and his gf got done, he'd be in the bedroom going ZZZZZZZZZZ. She'd come out, interrupt my studying, and tell me about it.:rolleyes: He told me this is typical for them. After they get done, she's on a high, wants to run around the block, go out to eat, etc.. and he's ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Who knows, maybe our chemistry is different. Men's testosterone drops, but women go through some other chemical stew.