Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going on a bike ride (day date) with a chick

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a couple days me and a girl I met in school are going to have a little bike ride together. I'm 75% sure she knows that day is going to be a date.

A couple of weeks ago we got lunch together and had a good conversation. Towards the end we talked about our dating situations I then told her that I want her number and I got it. From our interaction I believe that I sufficiently expressed my interest in her for her to know that I'm interested but I could be wrong.

I've been out of town for a while and she's been busy with a school project so Thursday is the soonest that we can get together. I'm going to treat Thursday like it's a date, could technically be date 2.

My current plan is to drive to her house, pick her up and throw her bike in my car. Take her back to my apartment to get my bike. Then ride to the beach path which is a ten minute ride away. I'll briefly invite her inside to grab my pump and I'll offer her some water.

I have to decide which way to take her. We can either ride along the beach path to downtown where there are restaurants and an arcade or we can go the opposite direction and ride to the rock jetty which sticks out pretty far in the ocean. It seems like a great place to try and kiss her.

After that we'll get some food and end up back at my place to drop of the bikes.

Right now I'm trying to decide on what time of day is best, which direction to go, how long to ride for and what to do afterwords if anything.

Does my tentative plan seem like a good idea? Any ways I can improve it?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it in the afternoon then you can take her for drinks that night if things go well.

Alcohol works wonders.

Have a backup plan in case things don't work out. And ^ what the 15 year old said. Be cool and laid back if the plan doesn't work out the way you want. Have a good time.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How far do you live from each other? Why can't she ride to your area or meet her midway instead of riding to her place, picking her and her bike and taking her back to her place after the adventure?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Make it in the afternoon then you can take her for drinks that night if things go well.

Alcohol works wonders.

Have a backup plan in case things don't work out. And ^ what the 15 year old said. Be cool and laid back if the plan doesn't work out the way you want. Have a good time.
Makes sense. There's a local bar I want to check out that also plays live music. I also got some liquor at home that I can mix into drinks.

I know that things may not go to plan and I'm open to whatever happens.
amoka said:
How far do you live from each other? Why can't she ride to your area or meet her midway instead of riding to her place, picking her and her bike and taking her back to her place after the adventure?
She lives about 20 minutes away. I just might put my bike in my car and go to her. She'd have to know a place where we can ride.

It makes more sense to take her back to my town since I live close to the coast.
Falcon25 said:
Miscellaneous hate speech
Welcome to my ignore list :)

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro, while Falcon25 might not be the most charming poster in this thread, he has a very valuable point that you shouldn't be so hasty to dismiss. You've heard this countless times from many posters, including myself.

That said, I'm glad you're going on this bike ride, as it is definitely a step up from those "lunch dates," and it is a bit out of the ordinary. Escalation WILL be difficult, but it CAN and MUST still happen.

Kino all the way through. Be aggressive at that park or wherever you were gonna stop (place with the rocks). BE AGGRESSIVE AND BE BOLD. When you get back to your place, be even more bold. Make sure you both drink up. Run your game, don't be outcome dependent, and BE BOLD.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25's post was a completely unwarranted personal attack on myself. I'd expect something like that from rescue mission since we have a bit of a history. But falcon, we've never had a dialogue and his post was out of the blue. I don't tolerate disrespect like that.

Moving on, I don't see what the problem is with lunch dates. What's wrong with wanting to get to know a girl better in a no pressure environment? It usually happens right after class so we just walk from class to where ever we are going to eat. There is no planning required. During the date we can see if there is a connection. If there is, I plan a more official date.

I wanted a day date and something a bit active. Out of the options I gave her, she chose the bike ride.

You're right that I need to be aggressive and bold to make sure that our time together goes beyond something she'd do with a girlfriend.

Frankly I'm very nervous. I'm stuck between feeling that I can have an amazing time with her in the best case scenario to the thought that she will call the day off.

The last girl that I had a chance to go on a date with was the nerd girl back in March. Before her it was over a year ago that I spent any time alone with a girl.

I need to find the balance between being able to just chill out and be brave enough to make a move.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
If you want someone to tuck you in at night, call your mother. I am not here to make you feel "respected". I'm here to give it to you straight so that you will stop acting like a fuvking dork. Stop being so feminine and sensitive.

1) YOU DON'T GIVE A GIRL OPTIONS ON A DATE
2) NO DAYTIME ACTIVITIES
3) BE AGGRESSIVE
4) CALM DOWN, IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT, THE SUN WILL STILL COME UP.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of what Falcon25 has said, except for the fact that day-dates are a no-no. Most of my lays have come from day-dates, albeit that could be that I'm under the legal drinking age :down:

That said, the bike ride is a little too cutesy for my tastes. Yes, it seems something better off with a girl you've already been banging for awhile, but hey, it can work. If you are fun, she will have fun, and really, that's what you want (but without being a pvssified nice guy to achieve it).

Soak in the advice given to you in this thread, just have fun, and you'll be fine.

Be bold.

Don't over-analyze, don't worry so much, just go with the flow.

Be bold.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
In a couple days me and a girl I met in school are going to have a little bike ride together. I'm 75% sure she knows that day is going to be a date.

You can't really turn a girl on and make her knees weak on a bike ride. You should be inviting her over to your place to watch a movie and then some.

A couple of weeks ago we got lunch together and had a good conversation.
Towards the end we talked about our dating situations

DANGEROUS territory for entering the FRIEND zone. You talked to a girl you want to sleep with about your "dating situation"? This is not your Aunt at your cousins wedding, this is a girl you want to sleep with. You should be TEACHING her something and turning her ON, not talking about how available and ready you are on Saturday nights.

Think about it: if you were attracted to a bank teller and had 5 min to impress her, would you: a) tell her about your dating situation b) tell her she should go for a ride with on your motorcycle. Which one would turn her on more and make her excited? The same theory applies to this girl.

I then told her that I want her number and I got it. From our interaction I believe that I sufficiently expressed my interest in her for her to know that I'm interested but I could be wrong.

I've been out of town for a while and she's been busy with a school project so Thursday is the soonest that we can get together. I'm going to treat Thursday like it's a date, could technically be date 2.

Oh dude even by your writing I can tell you are not in good shape.

My current plan is to drive to her house, pick her up and throw her bike in my car. Take her back to my apartment to get my bike. Then ride to the beach path which is a ten minute ride away. I'll briefly invite her inside to grab my pump and I'll offer her some water.

I have to decide which way to take her. We can either ride along the beach path to downtown where there are restaurants and an arcade or we can go the opposite direction and ride to the rock jetty which sticks out pretty far in the ocean. It seems like a great place to try and kiss her.

After that we'll get some food and end up back at my place to drop of the bikes.

Right now I'm trying to decide on what time of day is best, which direction to go, how long to ride for and what to do afterwords if anything.

Does my tentative plan seem like a good idea? Any ways I can improve it?
If only the commanders if Afghanistan had their plans this detailed, US have all their troops withdrawn by now.

A bike ride is a good way to break a sweat, it's not a good way to turn on a girl and have sex with her. If you want to have sex with her, and that's a big IF because it doesn't seem like you do, the point of this "Date #2" is for you to ISOLATE her from everyone and everything else so you can put THE MOVES ON HER. It's not to treat her like a delicate angel who only likes to be touched by polite and gentle men at the right times with 17 candles lit and the sun setting.

If you want to have sex with her, KNOCK DOWN HER EGO and treat her like a PROSTITUTE. Treat her like she's only good for sex and little else and you will see results.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Falcon25 said:
If you want someone to tuck you in at night, call your mother. I am not here to make you feel "respected". I'm here to give it to you straight so that you will stop acting like a fuvking dork. Stop being so feminine and sensitive.

1) YOU DON'T GIVE A GIRL OPTIONS ON A DATE
2) NO DAYTIME ACTIVITIES
3) BE AGGRESSIVE
4) CALM DOWN, IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT, THE SUN WILL STILL COME UP.
Welcome back Rescue Mission! I wonder why he was banned.

But I do like this post. Tell it srtaight. no pvssy.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Listen to me you fuvking dwarf,

Bike rides, lunches, picnics are for gay males and their female friends, or guys who have already fuvked the girl they are with.

Alcohol equals sex
Dinner equals sleep

Take her for drinks. You a flower girl? Flower girls go on bike rides with other girls. Be aggressive, put her in a situation where she could get the third leg.

Let me get this straight, you gonna get in the apartment, offer water, take the bike out, try to kiss her.

Instead, you should put a nice clubbing shirt and jeans on, tell her you are taking her out to drinks, stop acting like a fuvking dork, and kiss her when she is comfortable from the vodka. Or don't kiss her. But the point has been made. You are a fun guy, not a homosexual that goes on bike rides. YOU GO ON BIKE RIDES WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
repped for pure awesomeness! Haven't seen so much ass kickery in a post in a long time! Maxtro please listen to falcon he is not trying to insult you he is showing you love..TOUGH LOVE! (which is what you need taking into consideration your history in this forum)

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not rescue mission. I promise you. I am just giving this kid and the site a kick in the ass. Life is hard enough, it's a lot harder when you are sensitive and people kiss your ass.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only bike date you should ever go on is one where you can get some adrenaline going, e.g. MTBing. And then only if she knows how to ride off-road which is far from guaranteed. Anything else is a waste of time.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you only 75% sure that she knows it's a date?

BTW, bike date is only going to kill your chance for kino.
This date reeks of "friend".

I'll briefly invite her inside to grab my pump and I'll offer her some water.
This should be a euphemism for something else and NOT the bike ride date.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If going on a bike ride is such a bad idea, what should I do instead? You guys should know by now that I'm absolutely clueless on this matter.

The only other alternative somebody said was to invite her to my place to watch movies. It doesn't seem like it's time for that yet.

BTW, the reason why I'm only 75% sure is because I automatically believe that girls are not interested in me. I'm so used to being dropped in the friendzone that I expect it to happen. On the date I'll try to make some moves. How she responds will give me my answer.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick her up and take a walk with her in your area... particularly since you live by the beach. When you get tired, you can swing by your place to have a drink and to "relax".

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! And here I was all excited about this thread thinking it was going to be about taking a motorcycle ride! Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with the rest: this date reeks of LET'S BE FRIENDS!

I'm going to agree with Kailex's concern: is it a date or not? With women you can't pvssyfoot around. It's either a romantic date or not.

Now as to what you can do, what kinds of things do you like to do?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then, how do you make certain that she knows it's a date?

I'm assuming that specifically saying it's a date is a bad thing.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Ok then, how do you make certain that she knows it's a date?

I'm assuming that specifically saying it's a date is a bad thing.
Rule of thumb is, if there's interest then it's a date.

Depends how you behaved around her so far. Is it friendly conversation? Or is there playful teasing, flirting, and even touch?