Going into high school

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd like some tips and pointers and things to work on and be good at before I head into High school. I want to start off on the right foot and keep it that way for the rest of the year, and all my Years in high school. So I was wondering..what should I work on and be good at? How to dress? How to act around girls? What clubs should I join if I want to meet new people? How can I show my physical dominance over girls and know when to put them and place and not let them step all over me? Answers would be nice. Thanks and sorry if it's too many questions.

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a starting point i'd post your profile and current situation a la life and women so everyone knows where you're at

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-From the get go talk to everyone. From the very first day. Talk to guys and girls. Never be afraid to talk to girls, if you feel like it do it.
-Girls walking all over you is when you let them do things you don't want to do. If they ask just say no and maybe explain why. But if you would let a guy friend do it let a girl friend, ex. Borrowing money for lunch.
-Treat every girl like you've already slept with her.
-Being physical has to be from the start. Shake hands and hug heaps, pat guys on the back, fist bump, be excited. If you're a chill guy standing closer to people is good.
-be the bridge between guys and girls and both will love you. Be the first guy talking directly to girls.
-be sexual from the get g. You will be rejected more but will hookup faster.
-Be social to people not in your school, estabilish a network of friends.
-Invite people out when you're the bridge. No one makes plans because they lack confidence in people coming. You have confidence so make plans and be the leader.
-idk if you smoke or drink or anything, but if you do don't invite people over or out and bring free either. You'll get used and be in cool groups for the wrong reason, you won't get the best invites. Occcasionally do it if you get a free bottle or something.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about working out? Would it help if I had some nice physical features like "buff looking" or "muscley"(spell check), a fee compliments on my physical features on the first day would really get things going for me. And how do I treat girls like I have slept with them? And how would I become "the bridge" for both guys and girls?

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind linking it? I'd still like some quick answers on this topic too though.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:
Mind linking it? I'd still like some quick answers on this topic too though.
Dude its a sticky. Just look at the top of this forum.
Also check my signature.
Start working out, yes. Educate yourself about it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice talking to girls you don't know. If you aren't scared to do it and you aren't over eager about it, people will assume that you're cool and you will be treated that way. Accept the attention like you're used to it. Touch girls like you own them. Momentum builds on momentum so get started now.