Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going from level 1 to level2 with a girl

Lafarge

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am new but i have read alot of posts, articles and the DJ Bible however i still have a question.

Basically i don't have a problem approaching girls or asking them for their numbers or calling them bla bla....thats easy.

What i do have a problem is that after i approach one in a club or a dance party and i feel some interest, I have problems switching from nice guy talk to actually getting to next level. Heck you obviously just don't grope her, or plant one on her out of the blue.

I see other DJ pickup and basically hypnotise the chicks in some dark corner. Heck how does one move to that phase? What is a good line to break into that level? How do i slide my hand down to her bum without getting punched out?

Like i said i don't have problems approaching or talking but i do trying to get adventerous.

Any wisdom appreciated

Reaction score
Don't place a ton of importance on it. There are millions of girls. Be confident. If you get rejected, there's millions more out there for you. Just know your worth and act upon it accordingly.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have problems switching from nice guy talk to actually getting to next level.

Throw in a few sexual inuendos, and see how she responds and take it from there. Don't forget kino.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot so kino

throwi in lots of Kino. Most of the time you will get the hint not slapped. You move ur hand low on the ass, she may just move away a little or maybe even closer. Just start to feek out the boundries. You cant keep wondering what will happen, go out and do it. one ditches you, 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

more to mack it to. no big deal man, dont sweat it.

sneakcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell! While we are at it, why don't we turn this thread into a list of 'the best' sexual inuendo phrases that you have to offer! Go ahead DJs of all kind, list away!