going from kino and teasing to making out

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having trouble getting action started with this girl I've gone out with 3 times. 2nd date I kissed her as I walked her out to her car after hanging out at my place. I held back with the kiss (seemed like she wanted more) She calls me today and wants to go out, so we do. (maybe i should have been too busy, but she invited me, so i didn't think to say no) We get back to my place after a walk and some dinner. I've got her laughing and I'm touching her playfully, but I'm not sure how to go from that to making out. This girl is shy, and I'm pretty reserved too. I just want to set it up right, so its not awkward when I make a move. I ended up taking her home, because her mom called her and wanted her to come home, and no kiss this time (her mom was standing at the door when we got there :mad: )

What are some smooth ways to transition there? How do you go from playful teasing to serious make out action? I know its good to smell her and touch her hair right before you kiss her, but how do you change the mood?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it have to be a smooth transition?

Something which has worked for me... actually now that I think of it, it has worked every time I have tried it. You can't do this kind of thing cold, there has to be some kind of tension there already.

When you are doing the 'laughing and touching playfully bit' just be up front and say something like "Well, you are cute and fun to be around, but I need to know if you're a decent kisser, or else this isn't going anywhere". Then just kiss her, pull back and then something like "ohh, I don't know, but I am sure you'll improve with a bit of practice". Every time now the girl has made the move with enthusiasm.

By now, she is getting more worked up, this is what you want... for her to be wanting something instead of just following your lead. She is much more likely to let you go exploring.

slickjesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
while your being playful just make sure your close as the teasing dies down and look her in the eyes for a couple seconds...then kiss her.

lines like "i need to see if your a decent kisser" may work for some people. i dont like it personally because i feel that the girl is smart enough to see that you were needing a "line" to make your move and your kind of lumping yourself in with that large group of guys that need to do that. kind of takes away from that moment to say something like that. no offense though, if it is working thats great.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJmonster
How do you go from playful teasing to serious make out action?
you have answered your own question.....read the above line again.

still dont get it?............................the whole point of playful teasing is to make out. thats the move. you tickle, you hug, she squirms and laughs, and then you kiss her, on her hand, her neck her tummy, anywhere......from there or wherever you start proceed in a direction that leads to her mouth. then kiss her neck, her chin, nibble her ear, kiss her lips, slip the tongue in.

is it really that hard?

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, good points. maybe I shouldn't worry about trying to be smooth. I guess the mood doesn't have to change for me to start kissing her. I definitely felt the tension, so I should have just gone for it. Hopefully I get another chance.