Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going from EXCLUSIVE to NON-EXCLUSIVE?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to change an exclusive relationship into an open relationship?

I have a gf right now (she's abroad for a couple months), and despite me really liking her, I've been noticing other women.

At age 19, there is simply so much potential to date that I'm beginning to feel TIED DOWN.

So the question is this. How do you approach the idea of dating other people WITHOUT totally losing this girl?

Heyzeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could suggest having an open relationship while she is away but most girls still do not like that unless they would sort of like the same thing and have been thinking the same way too.

It's one thing to start with an open relationship where you see other people but to go from an exclusive relationship with a girl to an open relationship is often hard because they often see it as you saying to them "you're not good enough for me, you can't fulfill my needs, so i want to try and meet other girls to see if they can fulfill my needs, BUT, i still want to keep you around and keep seeing you just in case it doesn't work out and i can't meet a better girl"

it would probably be easier to just break up with her and see other girls and when you break up with her just say maybe if we still have feelings for each other when you get back then we could try going out again.

even that though is probably pretty unlikely. I've seen a few things like this with other people here at UNI.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is this. She's a great girl really. Really into me, cares about my needs, etc.

It's just that each day I keep becoming more ALPHA and almost feel this NEED to go out and just climb the ladder.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no such thing as an exclusive relationship for females

Dude, you feel bad for noticing other girls and wanting to be with them? SHE notices other guys too, the only reason she is with you is because you are ranked number 1 in her mind. If and when she ranks someone else higher than you, you are history.

If these other girls youve been noticing are equal to her or higher in her, than tell her its either open relationship or nothing.