Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going for one year to Russia -> chances? risks?

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi dj fellowers,
here is my situation:

Im a living since I was born in Germany and have finished school (abitur) now.
In about 3 three weeks im going to Russia for one year for a kind of "civil service" where I help disabled people in a workshop.

Due to different reasons I was not able to learn one bit of Russian yet, even though that will be my main purpose in Russia to do!

Apart from different things like learning the language, or doing non-profitable / helping disabled persons I also wanted to improve my social life: e.g. make it a habit to talk and date more women then I have before.

So but how to you date women if you don't speak there language in the first month (I am hoping that I can speak basic Russian after a few month) ?

I am going TO Pskov in Russia with three other Germans (1 guy and 2 ugly girls) who I actually don't know yet.

What would you recommand me to try or to do there to improve in general and in social matters (women) specifically ?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to learn some English too while you're over there.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say this to them...

Suca, ede suda. (B1tch, get over here).

heheee. that will get their attention.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are lucky i read over this.

I moved from St Petersburg - best city in russia 3 years ago
;)

Ok. General Stuff.

First, WATCH your WALLET. A lot of chances to loose all your money, be really careful in streets, clubs, bars.

Dont flash cash, dont go out alte alone. especially if u dont speak any Russian.

Second. Good luck with learning russian. It will be really hard, but if u do it ill be proud of you.

Third. Women. A LOT OF GOLDDIGGERS. and i mean A LOT. A lot of women want a man with a wallet, so watch who u are going after.

Russian women are typically used to agressive men, dont be too nice or ull pickup a golddigger. Dont ever flash cash in front of them.

Do not go to their flats by yourself, you can get smacked in the head and robbed.

Im not trying to scare you, but u gotta realize russia is much different from most countries. IF u went to moscow or St Petersburg, id feel safer for you, but PSkov , a city not as europenized, so watch your back.;)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
you are lucky i read over this.

I moved from St Petersburg - best city in russia 3 years ago
;)

Ok. General Stuff.

First, WATCH your WALLET. A lot of chances to loose all your money, be really careful in streets, clubs, bars.

Dont flash cash, dont go out alte alone. especially if u dont speak any Russian.

Second. Good luck with learning russian. It will be really hard, but if u do it ill be proud of you.

Third. Women. A LOT OF GOLDDIGGERS. and i mean A LOT. A lot of women want a man with a wallet, so watch who u are going after.

Russian women are typically used to agressive men, dont be too nice or ull pickup a golddigger. Dont ever flash cash in front of them.

Do not go to their flats by yourself, you can get smacked in the head and robbed.

Im not trying to scare you, but u gotta realize russia is much different from most countries. IF u went to moscow or St Petersburg, id feel safer for you, but PSkov , a city not as europenized, so watch your back.;)
I've lived in St Petersburg for 1.5 years and I can say that Oxide got few really important things there...

Flashing money and watching your wallet.. REALLY important things.

Also, I wouldn't thrust that chick you are going to bang is STD free. So take that in your consideration.

One thing too... If you are doing any business.
DON'T screw with mafia.
I've heard stories enough about guys getting their limbs ripped off too often...

Russian women have an expensive taste, yes.
But if you are a DJ, there's no problem.

Avoid some dark alleys when you are on the streets after dawn. A big and hairy red eyed fella named Igor might rape you...

And don't pay for ****ing. Hookers there have STD's on STD's.

Women are used what's going on there...
It's okay to hit girls. (not fysically you prick)
I wonder what some mob guy would do if he sees you hitting his girl...

Well enough of this.
Just use these advices and use common street sense out there and you'll do fine.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going to help disabled people in russia?

That sounds like the worst thing ive ever heard, but to each his own.

Go to Sweden

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
You are going to help disabled people in russia?

That sounds like the worst thing ive ever heard, but to each his own.

Go to Sweden
huh?

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Dont flash any credit cards,cash or expensive jewelery.
2. BE VERY CAREFUL ON THE ROADS!!! Russia has the highest number of deaths from car accidents IN THE WORLD.
3. Do NOT fvck around with big guys in leather jackets and gold rings who drive Benz and Beemers.(!)
4. Avoid dark alleys at all costs.
5. Fvck some chicks.

Reaction score
visit Siberia, and learn about Tesla(a true genius) who made the Death Ray!!!!!

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes tons of gold Diggers in Russia, and be careful they are also very smart and educated ;) There are a lot of GREAT relationship types too, just great women in general, depending where you go, Moscow rules... I was born there :)

Good luck.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chlywly
Yes tons of gold Diggers in Russia, and be careful they are also very smart and educated ;) There are a lot of GREAT relationship types too, just great women in general, depending where you go, Moscow rules... I was born there :)

Good luck.
Yeah, women are great there.
I don't know about ruling of Moscow, but I was born there too :)