Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

going for a walk.... isn't it stupid ?

piranha

Reaction score
I have been recently working on a girl... :) just i took here somewhere, she invited me.... but it all was connected with some events e.g. concerts, cinema... .. i was just finding an excuse to go somewhere with her...

and now a question... what about going for a walk without any specyfic reasons ? :p just to talk or something like that... isn't that idea stupid because for me it sounds weird...? :) and if going for a walk isn't bad haw to talk not to be rejected (i have to tell that it is difficult case which have other priorities than going for a walk with a friend (unfortunately still :p.. but i hope it will change soon )

shyguyarrgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would take her to a nice park setting or something. It is a great idea. I have girls who are my friends who talk about how romantic it is to do such a thing with their boyfriends. It doesn't always take money to make them happy.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont call and say "we're going for a walk"

i used to have a girlfriend and i'd come over, we'd hangout. one time, i said i was bored so lets walk around. so we talk a walk around her neighborhood. it was a cool, slightly windy day and we werent wearing shoes, it was nice.

pretty simple.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked this girl I really liked if she wanted to hangout over Spring Break and she said sure. She didnt' really have anything in mind to do though, but when I brought up that I wanted to do an outdoor activity (I was thinking like frisbee or something) she asked me if I wanted to go paddle boating. It sounded like a really nice idea and something out of the ordinary (instead of going to a movie), so I told her I would. It went really well and I hope it was a sign that she's slightly interested in me (otherwise why would she have wanted to go paddle boating of all things?)

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going for a walk is gold. I use this a lot.

You don't need to have any specific destination although you should have a general route in mind that passes by a park, river, etc. I have the advantage of living right on a river so I can always ask her if she wants to come over around 7pm or 8pm and we can walk by the river while the sun is setting.

You don't have to disguise it. Just ask her if she wants to go for a walk.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take girls to the park all the time. Works wonders, as long as you know that the weather won't turn ugly (being stuck in Central Park when it's cold and raining is a surefire way not to have a good time).

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anything to her wanting to go paddle boating with me though?? Like instead of going to the movies or something she wanted to go paddle boating. Does this mean she's slightly interested in me? I'm just starting to get to know her a little better but I like her a lot.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adpreston1988 said:
Is there anything to her wanting to go paddle boating with me though?? Like instead of going to the movies or something she wanted to go paddle boating. Does this mean she's slightly interested in me? I'm just starting to get to know her a little better but I like her a lot.
Shutup dude. It doesn't matter if she likes you or not.

Just get in the damn boat and start paddling.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, it doesn't matter if she likes you or not. What you should be asking yourself is if you like her, and if she's cool enough for you. Take this whole paddle boat deal as a chance to get to know her, and to test her out and see if she's worth your attention.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I already went paddle boating with her. Sorry if it sounded like I was "going" to go. I had a blast with her and got her cracking up over this story I told her about how I might've killed a goose golfing. She loved the story and told me she wants to come golfing with me one day. Is this a good idea? To go golfing with her? Because I'm not very good and I doubt she's every played before so I don't know how much fun it can turn out to be.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
GAHHHH!!! YOU. MISS. THE. POINT!

Look, do you want to go golfing?

IF YES: GO GOLFING
IF NO: DON'T

It's not about "making a good impression" or something like that, it's all about what you WANT to do. If she said, "ooh! Gargling sand! that would be fun! wanna try it!?" Would you say yes?

Just do what you want to do, your wants are what you should be focusing on here.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But my only wants are to be with her right now, so I really don't care where we go at all.

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
But my only wants are to be with her right now, so I really don't care where we go at all.
Dude, what exactly do you want from us?

If you only want to be with her and don't care where you go, just go wherever you want with her.

About the golf game, if she's willing to play, it doesn't matter how good she is. You can teach her how to swing (and kino at the same time) and have a laugh about how bad she is (as long as she laughs too).

BTW, that paddle boat sounds like an idea I could use. Did it work well?

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't it make more sense just to go to a driving range than actually go golfing?? And a driving range doesn't seem like a very good place to go for a date.

Subjective

Don Juan
Reaction score
THANKS FOR TAKING OVER THE POST, PRESTON. No really. Anyway, why are you asking us whether or not she likes you? It's not like we were there. Anyhow, learn to play golf together if you want...just do what you want man.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Preston, I think it's obvious that you need to study this site a bit more and get yourself straightened out. You're sounding rather AFCish. Get some confidence and be a man.

piranha

Reaction score
ok but how and when should i ask for a walk ? :] because I understand it should rather look like a spontaneous thing... or perhaps i am wrong ?... and what if she is for example in another city (quite possible now :] ) or doesn't matter where but she just can't go for a walk ? :p she says "no" and what should i say after that ? "ok... bye.." or maybe date with here for example tomorrow ?