Going down on a girl totally kills your frame

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I have read several threads where some guys advised going down on girls to please them.

Here is what I think about that. Sucking some girls pvssy is in itself a form of submission and giving away some of the power to her, which as we know kills attraction. For instance when we let an HB9 suck our d1ck and come in their mouth, do you feel that you are totally in control ? I for sure do! And so do women when you lick their pvssy.

When you go down on a girl, she will subconsciously feel that she has power over you, just like you feel you have power over some HB when you come in her mouth.

I have also read some posts were guys went down on plates! I mean seriously? Why would you do that? She is your plate, she is not committed to you, you could as well be eating some guys load, who ejaculated in her half an hour ago.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im newer here but im pretty sure that threads like this are probably why so many people don't take this forum seriously.

What's the matter with you dude?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
So you don't like muff diving way2.

No big deal.

Just don't be surprised when some guy 'submitting to a woman and giving her all his power' steals every woman you hope to run with.

LOL.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, I lost my virginity in the 8th grade. Had slept close to 30 different women so far. If you are thinking I am sexually inexperienced, save it for yourself. I have also banged from European model type girls to Americans to Russian girls, if you were wondering.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an example of taking ideals to the extreme.

So what if you 69, does this mean you're struggling for power? Lol

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally disagree.
Confidence is not something they can take from you. If you do it because you KNOW how to hit her spots and sex her good she will worship you. If you have a wack sex game and she only asks for oral to compensate then your theory night have some ground.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go down on girls because I think it's fvcking disgusting. That said there's no real effect on your frame assuming that's not all you do. You are still banging her. If you please her enough she will love you for it.

An ex-girlfriend complained to me that I don't do that and that previous guys did. She told me she won't be my official girlfriend until I do that. I just made up an excuse that I did it with a girl once and got a throat infection the next day and she laughed it off. Another textbook use of "change her mood not her mind". ;)

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on your frame.

As I take it, I am teasing her and not rushing things, enjoying her taste. She wants me to go hard on her and make her come, but I just take it slowly taking a stop sometimes when I sense shes close to an orgasm. When I get bored slightly with her moans of ecstasy I hold her tight with my left arm, tounge her **** while fingering her slowly, holding her down while she writhes and twists in pleasure. When shes done I release her, pop a condom and with a sly grin say " I'm not done with you yet" and then fvck her brains out.

A time or two like that and she'll get get addicted or at least in my case contact me twice a week AT LEAST asking what I am doing at that time or on X day ( she wants to get fvckd ) She swallows as well so I am not complaining. Whatever works for you bro.

Cheers.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah same here. Don't like the taste of urine and acne.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm one of the disgusting bastards who has posted about eating the clam. Even if you don't like to do it if you do anyway and make a memorable experience for her she will want to come back for more. If your intention is to b@ng her once, blow your gloop as fast as possible, and not care if u ever do it with her again then ya guess it don't matter then.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is madness! For ONS I can understand, but if your in a relationship like I am.. I don't understand how making someone scream with pleasure isn't a good thing!

I know i'm in control in the bedroom in part of a healthy relationship.

Thinking in the way the OP thinks is not healthy!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best thread title ive seen on sosuave. For the sake of this community i hope the number of us who dont know whether to laugh or cry is at least 20%

chuck-101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put your face in the putang. We're men and stick our **** in their mouth while secretly laughing at what a slutty girl she is.

Might was well let her stick a huge strap on up your ass when your done licking the putang.

EDIT: also if your licking random putang, that is pretty damn stupid. Google facial herpes, check "images", then come back and brag about how cool liking that **** is. Putty is much infectious than sucking a ****. Even siemen contact only spreads stuff like herpes 70% of the time. ***** is the inside of a woman's body and filled with juices, yeast infections, ***, etc..

***** is some gross ****. It just feels great to put your **** in it. LoL

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Even if you don't like to do it if you do anyway and make a memorable experience for her she will want to come back for more.
Agreed. Even years later, women will remember men who do a damn fine job of eating her pu55y. If you give her an orgasm in the process, you're elevated to a godly status in her mind.

There's a lot of men out there who don't know how to please a woman, and a lot of men who don't care if they do. If you know a woman's sensitive spots and are in tune with her reactions, you can conduct her body like an orchestra. Doing this is NOT submissive, it is having incredible power and control over her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chuck-101 said:
EDIT: also if your licking random putang, that is pretty damn stupid. Google facial herpes, check "images", then come back and brag about how cool liking that **** is. Putty is much infectious than sucking a ****. Even siemen contact only spreads stuff like herpes 70% of the time. ***** is the inside of a woman's body and filled with juices, yeast infections, ***, etc..
Perhaps you should really educate yourself on herpes before making silly comments like this.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if youre in a serious relationship you can use it as a reality check.

Go down on her and look her face in the start. If she seems to have a guilty face, thats because she puts other ****s there on the regular and you lick them indirectly.