Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going Clubbing first time

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going clubbing for the first time on saturday :D

I was wondering if you guys could give me any tips/pointers etc? About dressing, don't worry, I'm a pro at lookin good :cool:

So yea, what should I expect? Kinda nervous bout approaching.. Do I hang out with my friends all along, or do I move about?

Also: my idea of a successful night: not # closes, cause I'm not interested in pursuing anything with slvts lol. I'd rather go with a makeout, or some action there.

Also, do i need to know how to dance. I'm not a great dancer :(
But I wouldn't mind grinding with 2 chicks hahaha

thanks guys for the help

Mars

Don Juan
Reaction score
coolness89 said:
I'm going clubbing for the first time on saturday :D

Also: my idea of a successful night: not # closes, cause I'm not interested in pursuing anything with slvts lol. I'd rather go with a makeout, or some action there.
Why not number close? Girls who go to clubs aren't necessarily sluts.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have to focus on one thing, it's have fun. you do this by turning off your logical thinking brain, relaxing, and just responding to whatever's around you - the music, the people, the vibe, etc. get ridiculous, let your balls hang

talk to whoever you want to - understand that over half the people in a club are scared shtless and don't know why they're there. make an effort to STAND OUT by being social. seriously... for all the guys and girls in the club who are scared shtless, you're actually doing them a favor. talk to guys as well as girls - it keeps you in a fun social mood

you don't need to know how to dance, just do a two step and have fun with it, shut your brain off, feel the music, let it move you. if you're gonna dance with a girl and don't know what you're doing, don't grind her off the bat - you'll scare the crap out of her. just dance with her, have fun, go down to the floor, whatever, read her to determine if she's into you, move closer if she is. btw most people in the club CANNOT dance at all, including most of the girls who do the same two step within a 6 inch radius in their uncomfortable heels for over an hr before deciding they need another drink

if you're of drinking age and you drink, get a drink. try somethign new. order a Liquid Cocaine :)

don't start any fights or do any stupid sht like that

half hour before last call, everyone goes into desperation mode. everyone is drunk. the girls who came to get approached/meet someone cool and didn't are now thinking, please? somebody please? (either that or she went home already) the guys who didn't have the balls to approach for the last 3 hours are now mustering up the strength to make a half ass "so I did something tonight" approach. that one idiot with no balls who read too many alpha male books is now trying to start a fight to make himself feel better

also, just cause a girl is at a club doesn't mean she's a slut. most of them are NORMAL PEOPLE!! At least that's the way it is here in LA. that slut idea is perpetuated by guys that don't go to clubs at all, or guys who need to say that sht to feel better because their club game sucks

last but not least, HAVE FUN HAVE FUN HAVE FUN

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time in a club...

I'd say go there to have fun with your friends. Have a blast! Don't get too wasted because that never feels good the next day.

Never go to a club just to pick up women. The ones you do pick up will be total whoares. In retrospect, I find clubs quite desperate. It's like a game where everyone has until 2 to find someone to screw, which is quite pathetic. It's essentially "musical chairs", only with whoares. Musicial whoares.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
Never go to a club just to pick up women. The ones you do pick up will be total whoares. In retrospect, I find clubs quite desperate. It's like a game where everyone has until 2 to find someone to screw, which is quite pathetic. It's essentially "musical chairs", only with whoares. Musicial whoares.

THIS!!!!!

MY GOD THIS!!

It gets even sadder in a Bar setting though, some people actually do go to clubs to have fun, people go to bars strictly to find someone to **** before the bar closes!!!

I say go for it and # close as many as you can, may be hard to talk because of the music but enjoy yourself and DO NOT STAND STILL LOOKING AROUND LIKE A LOST PUPPY , that single action will make everyone in the club aware that you're a chump

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOUR GOAL IS TO:
1) HAVE FUN
2) Have MORE FUN
3) BE the GUY WHO HAS THE MOST FUN
4) And then have EVEN MORE FUN!

CLOTHES:
1) Hot Club - Kenneth Cole cuffs shirt + pants (SHOES SHOES SHOES and a belt to match them)
2) Average Club - Diesel clothes is fine
(If YOU dress well,,YOU WILL FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF,,and everything will follow)

EXPERIMENT:
1) HAVE FUN,,experiement techniques,,DO NOT make HITTING ON WOMEN your GOAL!
2) Grind and KISS,,GO FOR IT!!! Twirl around,,get all thoughs out,,AND GO FOR IT.

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
would it be alright to find em on facebook and add em? just in case u don't get the #?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WATCH BEFORE YOU JOIN
I would suggest since this is your first time to watch from above (if the club has 2 floors) and see how the guys are dancing. Just watch for an hour or so what everyone is doing and just watch the dance patterns the guys are doing. Pretty simple stuff 2 step etc You'll notice that the movements are pretty easy.

SCOPE THE AREA TO SEE WHERE THE ACTION IS
Before you get into the dance floor you need to scope the area and see where the girls are dancing. Then walk yourself into that area where the girls are at. You don't want to get yourself into an area full of guys.

AVOID THE "LESBIAN PACKS" (PACK OF GIRLS DANCING W EACH OTHER AND NOT GUYS,NOT REAL LESBIANS THEY JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE)

You'll also notice girls in packs (maybe 3 or more) just dancing with each other for long periods of time. These are basically friends that don't know how to dance so they all dance with each other and nobody else, and it is really difficult for guys to break into their group. They don't want to dance w guys cause they are afraid/shy since they don't know how to dance and they come to the club with the plan of just dancing w each other. You'll notice guys all night trying to break into their group, dancing alongside them hoping 1 will turn around and join him/start the grinding. They are the lesbians of the dance floor because they just won't dance with guys! So if you thought that you somehow got lucky cause you found yourself a pack of girls dancing with each other and not guys you are sadly mistaken. Don't waste your energy dancing alongside them hoping 1 will join you, go somewhere else.

YOU NEED PERSISTENCE

don't think you'll have girls grinding on you soon after you hit the dance floor. Depending on your persistence (and the amount/mood of the girls there) you could end up dancing by yourself for a long time. That's ok if you dance alongside 1 girl after so long but she never ends up dancing with you exclusively, move to another girl. Show some persistence but if they don't want to dance with you then move along to the next one. You will find yourself doing a lot of dancing alongside girls, showing persistence till they start dancing with you.

DANCE WITH A DRINK ON HAND, WORKS FOR ME!
coolness, if you're old enough to drink get yourself bottled beer and hit the floor with it and if not soda in bottle kind. For some reason it works for me holding a corona in my hand I feel more comfortable dancing just doing simple 2 step and just letting the music move me. Many times I got girls coming up to me and drinking out of it/grinding on me after it is like a peacock item. I personally don't start dancing before i have 1 or 2 beers to loosen up cause frankly i don't like dancing i just like girls grinding on me and having fun w friends lol.

HAVE THE RIGHT EXPECTATIONS
You shouldn't go to the club with expectation that you're going to be making out w b|tches or picking them up like Mystery. Just go there to have some fun and try to get some hot b|tches grinding on you. The 1st time you go there you will be lucky to even get 1 grinding on you. Just go there to have fun and get experience and get more comfortable for future times.

Last edited:

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For most guys, including myself, when you first start out, you're probably going to have wicked bad approach anxiety.

Honestly, if you're looking to become a good PUA, make sure you'll willing to commit to it.

If you just want to get drunk, have a good time, and let the law of large numbers work your way, that works too, but not as well obviously and plus you're not really learning anything when you go out.

Your first night out, just make sure you open 10 sets, they need not be good, as long as you can approach 10 sets your first night, I would consider that a successful night out.

Complete that first, rid yourself of approach anxiety and then proceed from there.

Honestly in my 7-8 months training with the top guys, dealing with AA is probably the hardest thing. It's like the actual lifting of weights if you're looking to compare it to weight lifting.

-Kevin

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPdate on how it went

Alright guys, it went great. I opened up a couple of sets, girls were polite, thought they would be stuck up and *****y, but no :) . The only problem was I couldn't continue the conversation, was a bit nervous.

On the dancefloor:
Went in, looked around, started dancing near a group and 10seconds later, I'm grinding with a chick lol. To tell u the truth, never grinded with a chick before, at first I was wondering, if she was just giving me space so I could pass by LOL, but I just stuck around grinding with her, eventually I figured she didn't mind lol.

I went around 12am and left around 2

:D I thought it was alright. Saw some guys get rejected trying to grind with some chicks lol.

But I do have some questions:
It's hard to open up a set on the dance floor or anywhere. Girls always come in groups -- first its really hard to talk with the music and all, second they are in GROUPS! lol
But yea lets say a group of girls are dancing, do I go up and talk and ask them if I may join them?
or should I dance around, and eventually just come closer and closer?

oasis123

Reaction score
Go up there and dance or talk but don't ask to join them. Be unapolegetic in your actions.
Just jump straight in, if you slowly get closer and closer they can sense your not that comfortable and nervous.
You body language speaks volumes.