Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going clubbin Friday

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm planning to go clubbin Friday with a couple friends. I won't really have any social proof because I haven't been here for a while. I was just looking for any tips you all would have.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I did wind up going out Friday and wanted to post what happened.

1st Set

There was a HB7 sitting by herself taking pictures of her friends who were dancing together.

Goodfoot: I can take pictures for you if you want to get out there.
HB7: No thanks.
Goodfoot: You sure?
HB7: Yeah, I'm sure.
Goodfoot: You got dragged out here didn't you?
HB7: Yeah.
Goodfoot: Yeah, me too.

We talk for a bit and her friends come back. I introduce myself and start trying to talk with them, but I realize I'm being left out of the conversation so I leave.

I wing for my friend for a bit, and then come back to the first group. Now the HB7 and the rest of the group is dancing except for this HB8 who seems to have had a bit too much to drink. I start talking to her for a bit. At one point I lean in to hear what she's saying and she starts licking my ear. I start giving it back, but before too long her friends come back and she stops. Everyone is talking again for a bit. I turn my head for 2 seconds and she's getting on the bar. I didn't want to wait for her to get down so I step away.

2nd Set

There were a group of HB7.5 on the dance floor. I walk up and start dancing with one of them.

3rd Set

There was another HB8 on the dance floor. Danced with her and talked a bit.

By the time I get back to the first set the HB7 is talking to another guy and the drunk HB8 is making out with another guy so the time has passed for those. I'm pissed for not escalating more with the HB8.

My friend then starts complaining and wants to go to a strip club, it's about 12:20 am. I'm pissed because I haven't number closed anybody yet. I go to the 2nd set and try to number close. She is engaged. I go to the 3rd set and try to number close. She gives me the number but she lives in Atlanta and I live in Virginia so I didn't expect that to amount to anything. I sent a text Sunday and got no response but I realized she would probably not know who it was because I didn't give her my number. Regardless, I deleted it.

So I go to the strip club. There is a HB8 at the door so after I pay the cover I start talking to her. I've done pretty well pulling waitresses at strip clubs so I think this has possibilites. We're having a pretty nice convo, then my friend pulls me into the main room. There is this HB9 on the pole, and I decide to talk to her later as well. When she gets down, I make eye contact and she comes over. I manage to play things pretty cool. She trying to get me to get a lapdance. She saw me withdraw money to get my friend a dance ($80 a pop.) I just loaned it to him but she thinks I just paid for it. I don't disillusion her. She pressing me for a dance, and I'm saying I'm just here for my friend. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out what she's all about. My friend winds up paying for 3 more dances with his own money so he's gone for about 20 minutes. I try to number close:

Goodfoot: You should give me your number.
HB9: I just broke up with my boyfriend Wednesday so it would be a waste.
Goodfoot: Look, you give me your number, I'll wait a month or two, and then I'll call and we can see what's what.

So she gives me her number and my friend gets back a few minutes later. I joke around with him and the HB9 for a bit and then she gets on stage. When she gets off stage I wind up getting a lapdance. When I get back I try to get the door girls number, and she gives me the "I don't go out" line. I say I'll give her my number and she jumps on that immediately. At this point I don't think she'll call but I gave her my number and then I left.

I definitely had fun even though I didn't get any solid prospects. I think maybe because I tend to move around too much I can't get any one girl locked down if I were trying to F-close. Then again if I didn't have to leave early, I could have sarged some more. I think I played the stripper situation pretty well, except for getting a lapdance, of course. Like I said, I've picked up a few strip club waitresses, but no strippers, yet. How do you all think I should play the stripper situation as far as if/when to call and if/when I should go there again? I don't know if I should comply with waiting as long as I said without going back there once so she remembers me. Any advice would be great.

P.S. I was also hoping someone could tell me how to change a thread title. Thanks again.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff....

I think you just gotta go for it a bit more dawg, with that hb8 who was licking your ear, you coulda most defitnely kiss-closed. The waitress if she calls you, is a sure bet, because typically girls dont call......

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur..you got balls, but you should probably be a bit ****ier at the clubs...

might offend some but who cares...i got 5 words if it goes sour- 'You'll never see them again."

The girls takin pics for example i like what Espi said. But you could also change it up or add to it, sayin somethin like " ya kno, those pics would be much sexier wit me in em"...

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice takes perfect. You've already done the hardest step, and that is begin to approach girls.

I was worse off than you were, and I just started to say friendly/funny things to everyone I saw. From the hot girls at the club, to the 300ilb cleaning lady at work. Learn to build up a rapport with people.

Give it time bro, you are already on your way. Just keep up the work.