Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going alone to a club?

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm a 21 (just turned last month) year old college student. Living at home still.Nothing going on right now socially. I mean 0, nada. I live in Michigan

So I'm developing a "**** it" attitude and just hitting a club tonight after work. My plan is to open with observational humor on every girl I hit on. I believe after much thinking last night, I am finally over rejection. All of a sudden it doesn't seem so bad anymore.

So A) have any of you tried going to a club alone? If so, what was your experience? and B) What do you think of observational humor as an opener? (What I mean by this is I will make funny observations about the girl or what she's wearing. This seems like a solid plan to me)

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done it, and it's okay. I have seen other guys gone to clubs alone too, befriend these immediately if you spot one. It's even better once you have done it several times that you don't even think about it anymore. The only hard part about it is the social proof, but still better than going to clubs with AFCs who follow you around like ducks.

blehck

Reaction score
Im having this problem.

For a couple of months of the year, I reside in a differente town, where I don`t know almost anyone.. And I am staying at home everynight. I wanted to get out, but alone seens so hard! You go and you stay there in the crowd, without talking to your friends, it`s just strange.

Never did this, but thinking about it.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you enjoying clubbing without friends?

If the answer is yes, and you honestly have fun at the club, then you're all set. If the answer is no, then... well you know what that means.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**Update**

Just woke up. Last night, it turns out I was able to get 1 friend to go with me. I went and had my first drink (Carona) and danced at my first ever club.

Surprisingly, I was not at all afraid of rejection. I approached alot of girls and shrugged off their rejections. I had success with a few girls, not numbers, just dancing.

Interestingly enough I couldn't get aroused at all. I was relaxed enough to approach but wasn't hard, even when the girls were grinding on me.

I also noticed that the club is retarded. You can't hear anything, even at the bar. All guys did was walk up behind random chicks and start grinding, there was no point in even talking. So there is no "game" needed at the club except for maybe body language

Most girls either A) came with guys B) only wanted to dance with each other or C) Just let random guys grind on them

I'm heading back next week possibly with more friends. I'd just like to say I feel much better having done this. I owe alot to the material I've read hear on the site. I use to not leave my room, but those are days of the past now

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blehck said:
Im having this problem.

For a couple of months of the year, I reside in a differente town, where I don`t know almost anyone.. And I am staying at home everynight. I wanted to get out, but alone seens so hard! You go and you stay there in the crowd, without talking to your friends, it`s just strange.

Never did this, but thinking about it.
As far as I could tell, it wouldn't matter if you were alone. It may be a little weird outside in line alone, but once inside the club, no one can tell your by yourself. Shouldn't even be a problem