Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going after taken girls

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got into this (bad?) habit lately of getting/going after taken girls, I somewhat bad, but so far my success rate has been pretty solid and the girls seem to like it too, its commitment free sex and always a good time. Am i wrong for doing this?

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vesper Lynd: Am I going to have a problem with you, Mr. Bond?
James Bond: No, don't worry, you're not my type.
Vesper Lynd: Smart?
James Bond: Single.

Reaction score
mtl,

It is by far easier to take another guys girl, especially if he is slacking and isn't holding it down. I personally do not advocate f'ing another guys girl or wife. I personally believe if you sleep with a man's wife and he kills you he is justified in doing so. That's just how I see it.

I will admit though that it is a lot more exciting and kinda hott to know you are banging another dudes girl.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the gentleman's code? There are plenty, PLENTY of single pvssy out there

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
I don't see the appeal in going after some other guys girl

why not just get your own? saves half the trouble and drama
This.

Bros before hoes. (nearly) Always. If I know the guy and I'm buddies with him, then I'm not going to try anything unless she's being very very blatant. (not happened to me yet, but I've seen it)

If she's just a random girl I'm doing my thing with, and she has a bf, I just keep on plowing if I get IOIs. Even if you don;t get anywhere, it's good just to perfect your game.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Whatever happened to the gentleman's code? There are plenty, PLENTY of single pvssy out there
Its not the men that are the problem, its the women who are in a relationship for letting this happen. A man shouldn't worry about what other men are doing but what he is doing.

Most good looking women have some sort of a man or men in their lives anyway whether its a boyfriend, a date, a fvckbuddy or an orbitor. At any given time a woman who says to you that she is in a relationship, is doing so because she is either repulsed by you or sh1t testing you. Women change their status all the time so even a woman that says she is taken today can be not so taken after the following morning if you catch my drift.

If you are successful then keep doing what you are doing mtlwlu, in this culture you are either a pimp who gets girls or an AFC who gets lucky. Its best to make the best of the current situation/trend.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the situation

1. If the girl and bf is getting along well, and truly love each other... then it is without question WRONG! Stay away. All you will be doing is ruin something great and will lead to real bad karma later on ... but...

2. I see girls in "relationships" with guys, and they are very unhappy... either they feel they can't get anyone else (which is why they stay in a ****ty relationship, or they have invested so much time and energy in the relationship that, no matter how bad it is, they don't want all that energy and time to go to waste), the bf is not satisfying enough of her needs, is too clingy, too possessive, a control freak, etc... I see these girls as ripe for the picking tbh. If you can show her that you are better than her current guy, your golden.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
LOL. Gentleman's code.

That's been dead for decades dude. I blame feminism for this one.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel its wrong then, dont do it. If you dont care then, go for it.

The only gentlemen code I have is.. No, to married women and never fvck your friends girlfriend.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SleepyRangerMedic82D said:
I personally believe if you sleep with a man's wife and he kills you he is justified in doing so.
you act like the guy is too blame for the cheating. No, it's the girl that's to blame for cheating, the guy can only be blamed if he raped her.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
you act like the guy is too blame for the cheating. No, it's the girl that's to blame for cheating, the guy can only be blamed if he raped her.

It takes two to tango, bro

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SleepyRangerMedic82D said:
I personally believe if you sleep with a man's wife and he kills you he is justified in doing so.
What if she lies and says she's single?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Am i wrong for doing this?"

The morality symps will say you are but if a girl is willing to hop on your hog for a night of fun she wasn't truly "in love" with the boyfriend anyway so in truth you're doing that guy a favor if he eventually finds out and dumps her ass.

Don't worry about karma or any of that bullsh!t the religious saps of the forum will tell you, it doesn't exist, cause and effect exists but the vast majority of the time guys are too pvssified by the feminist society to get a gun and kill you both or beat your face in for fvcking "their woman".

Only thing you need to be concerned with is gettin up in it and not falling in love with such a chick as she will do the same to you as she did to her boyfriend as she's a party girl and thats just the way she rolls.

And thats alright, you just need to know each person's individual quirk and use that quirk to your advantage without trying to make them something that they aren't.

Girls like this cannot be turned into housewives.

They are hoes plain and simple and you are to use them like you'd use the porcelain throne namely to relieve yourself with. :up:

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with it at all (so long as the man isn't a friend of yours.)

Keep in mind if she cheats on him, she is a cheater, and is not the kind of girl you want to be in an exclusive relationship with.

The man couldn't keep her attracted enough to keep her faithful, she's willing to cheat, she'd cheat eventually so it may as well be with you.

If you limit yourself to single women you're really limiting your options.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's a symp move to do the right thing and say NO to a taken woman? Maybe even explain to her that what she is doing is wrong, and that she should break up with her beta Bf before she cheats on him?

I'd say you are a pretty stand up guy for doing such a thing....Don't get me twisted I have no respect for hors. Yet, it take a man of strong wills and morality to say No and make the woman feel bad about it.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe even explain to her that what she is doing is wrong,and that she should break up with her beta Bf before she cheats on him?
That doesn't work. They often just want a bit of fun on the side, and don't want to go through a break up at that point in time. Maybe their boyfriend isn't turning them on so they want satisfaction elsewhere. You're only hurting your own chances of getting with the woman since although she may want you, she isn't going to break up with her boyfriend for a fling with you (in the short term.)

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
one mans ho is always another mans - wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, cousin, aunt etc etc. - i.e. all women have an inner ho that will come out to play every so often wether they are single or not ..

So go get her and if you dont another 100000 men will