Going after Oneitis girl?

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this? Any dudes have experience in doing this?

Its come to a point where nothing i do gets this girl off my mind.This girl is my ex...I'm 16 and shes 16.... Its been over a year now I've been improving myself and keeping my self busy. Working out,playing football, getting my grades up talking and messing with LOADS of girls and nothing seems to get her outta my mind. I've been doing no contact since and she texts me and initiates contact here and there,(We attend the same high school, so we see each other often.) But i don't initiate first whatsoever.

I'm afraid i'll never get over her, because i havent met a girl that has the qualities shes got and no girl makes me feel the same way she makes me feel.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I know how you feel man. I'm trying to fight the temptation of texting or asking her out, but I'm fighting it. At least she doesn't tease you and like go on facebook and comment on your pics and crap.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
After a year passes it's ok to call and try a whole new seduction. Just don't be attached to the outcome. When ex's come back it's usually a year or so later.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you dont got it bad as me ....a couple months ago we used to flirt with each other and call each other babe and all that....Then like a big dumba$$ i confessed my love for her and she took advantage and i gave her oral...Right after she just went cold...So i continued NC while imroving myself..but she would still text me here and there. But she dosent flirt any more whenever she texts

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Well you dont got it bad as me ....a couple months ago we used to flirt with each other and call each other babe and all that....Then like a big dumba$$ i confessed my love for her and she took advantage and i gave her oral...Right after she just went cold...So i continued NC while imroving myself..but she would still text me here and there. But she dosent flirt any more whenever she texts
at least you didn't wimp out like me. She was practically asking for it and I wimped out.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
After a year passes it's ok to call and try a whole new seduction. Just don't be attached to the outcome. When ex's come back it's usually a year or so later.

Thing is i dont really wanna just have sex wih her i want a relationship with her , i can get sex from other plates ...sex isnt a problem i just want this girl sooo bad

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Thing is i dont really wanna just have sex wih her i want a relationship with her , i can get sex from other plates ...sex isnt a problem i just want this girl sooo bad

man you do have oneitis

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean im not saying if she came up to me and said Fvck me i will say no...of course i would fvck her brains out..but shes not the tyoe of girl that i would just fvck and curve..shes the type of girl that i wanna date

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Destroy that mindset now. Once I started getting that mindset, things went to straight up ****.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
The girl I caught oneitis for. Beforehand, I thought I was too good for her and things were going swell. Eventually, I started caving in and thinking well this girl looks like a potential gf for me. **** hit the fan after that.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
The girl I caught oneitis for. Beforehand, I thought I was too good for her and things were going swell. Eventually, I started caving in and thinking well this girl looks like a potential gf for me. **** hit the fan after that.

then what happened

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
I don't like talking about it. I'm starting to get over it kind of.
how long did that take?

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Like a month of misery and torture. She's still in my head and I often think about her, but texting her the other day made it so much better, and I've been okay since.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a new hotter chick, and your oneitis, especially at that age, will be all about you.

But it's not real. You should know that. Time to move on yo!

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Johnnyventana said:
Find a new hotter chick, and your oneitis, especially at that age, will be all about you.

But it's not real. You should know that. Time to move on yo!
Now that's a long story, I kind of did

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
I dunno I still have this issue too, how can you classify it as oneitis if he's been spinning other plates and it hasn't gotten her off his mind ...

Yeah thats what im saying because like dont get me wrong i have no problem attracting girls. Just two weeks ago i bought two different girls ova my house and banged them, then went to another girls house and banged her.. Its just this one girl she appeals to me in a way other girls cant, we dated before and she broke up with me because i think she got bored and i wasent applying any don juan skills,i wasent aggressive enough basically i was your typical 15 year old AFC..... ever since i havent gotten over her.