Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GodsGiftToFatBirds 3 Week Challenge!

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi chaps!

First of all, this is my first post on SoSuave in 7 and a half years! I was on here many moons ago. Between 2004 and 2005 I had a Bootcamp Diary log on here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=62685&highlight=GodsGiftToFatBirds

At the time I wrote this, I was aged 20 to 21 and in my final year at university in the UK (I'm British). Doing this challenge at the time made a massive difference in increasing my sociability and confidence, which led to decent success with women.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
However, over the past 9 years, I would say that the sociability and confidence I built up back then has dropped off. Between 2006 and 2010, I had 3 relationships. Being in these meant that I wasn't going out chatting to people nearly as much. In 2011, I started Internet dating (as much as anything because of working shifts making it more difficult to go out meeting people). I've been doing Internet dating since then with, in all honesty, no massive success. I've been on a hell of a lot of dates and there's been girls that I've been seeing for 2 or 3 months (including one that I've just ended) but for some reason, I've never been massively attracted to any of them. For whatever reason, I'm more attracted to women if I've met them in 'real life' but due to the availability of the Internet, I haven't actually done that for the past 3 years.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Welcome back :)

I only made it through the first two weeks but that was two years ago, I noticed it helped me a lot with my game. Your journal makes me want to start one now lol. Good stuff mate!

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So now, aged 30, I've decided it's time to try to rediscover the confidence and the sociability that I built up all those years ago. I've set myself a mission over the next 3 weeks:

Each day, I will actively seek out conversations with people I don't know. For each decent length conversation (2 minutes or more), I'll award myself a point. If the conversation is with a woman I'd sleep with, it's 3 points.

This is very similar to what I did in the original Bootcamp Diary - I can remember that it really brought me out of my shell a lot. As an incentive, I'll punish myself if I don't achieve 3 points in a day. For every point I'm short, I'll be putting £1 in a charity box. So if I do sod all in a week, it'll cost me £21! I'd also appreciate it if as many people as possible would comment, even if it's just a few words...................knowing people are following it will make me do it!

Thanks guys!

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
John: thanks a lot...............try my challenge as well if you like...........having somebody else doing the same thing would be terrific motivation

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
GodsGiftToFatBirds said:
So now, aged 30, I've decided it's time to try to rediscover the confidence and the sociability that I built up all those years ago. I've set myself a mission over the next 3 weeks:

Each day, I will actively seek out conversations with people I don't know. For each decent length conversation (2 minutes or more), I'll award myself a point. If the conversation is with a woman I'd sleep with, it's 3 points.

This is very similar to what I did in the original Bootcamp Diary - I can remember that it really brought me out of my shell a lot. As an incentive, I'll punish myself if I don't achieve 3 points in a day. For every point I'm short, I'll be putting £1 in a charity box. So if I do sod all in a week, it'll cost me £21! I'd also appreciate it if as many people as possible would comment, even if it's just a few words...................knowing people are following it will make me do it!

Thanks guys!
The "money game" is very effective. I did that with a wingman about 8 years ago. I gave him $50, and I got $5 back for every approach I did that night. So if I did all ten approaches (which I did), then there was no penalty. It is possible to do the money game by yourself though with some self-discipline.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "money game" is very effective

It certainly is when you're a Yorkshireman like me! (for all you Americans not in the know, us Yorkshiremen are notoriously tight with our cash! I do fully intend to have the self-discipline to do it by myself, although having people following my journal on here will certainly help.

Quick 10am update before I head into work: took my car into the garage for it's MOT first thing this morning. Took the dog for a walk for half an hour while they were doing it. When I got back, they were finishing off my car and there was another customer waiting (an old fella, about 60 or so). Struck up a conversation with him about dogs and a programme he'd watched on the telly about dangerous dogs etc. Conversation would've been a good 3 or 4 minutes so that's 1 point scored :)

I know it might seem to daft to some of you fellas that I'm giving myself points for chatting to old fellas at garages! But what I found when I did this last time is that talking to anyone anywhere made me much more chatty and sociable and this positive effect carried through to women also.

2 more points needed today to keep my cash in my wallet!

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st day complete! Got my 2nd conversation with 1 of the neighbours down the road of the house I was working at today (an old woman). 3rd one was a woman (probably mid 40's) who was walking her dog on the same field as I was walking mine on after work.

Neither conversation was difficult but making the effort to say more than hello and make an effort to build a conversation did make me feel more sociable and it got me feeling quite pumped for finding attractive women.................unfortunately there weren't any about and with things to do, I didn't want to go miles out my way to try and find any.............maybe tomorrow :)