Goddamn ****blocking *****!

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Need to just vent. :cuss:

I hooked up with this girl at a Halloween party. I've been keeping casual contact with her via texting (once a week). She lives in Penslyvania so I was hardly going to be visting her. Still, she comes up to Boston occasionally so I thought it'd be a good contact to keep up.

This paid off this weekend as she was visiting a friend in Newport. The original plan was for her to go out with her friend on the Friday and to get a room for us on the Saturday (sounded like a good way to spend Saturday night).

I drive down yesterday and plans had changed. Its now apparently ok for me to stay in the friends place as well. Her friend had also got the night off work so was able to head out. I meet them at a restaurant as they're finishing up eating. There's actually 3 of her friends there. A little awkward but I kept up convo to some extent.

We go back to the friends' place afterwards and one of the friends starts showing he two others eventually head off to bed (12ish) but this other friend stays up and says "lets go to x bar to meet by bf for last round" Me and the other girl are feeling a bit tired but she agrees as they're good friends :cuss: We go for a drink and I'm thinking the friend is surely gonna head off with her bf and leave us alone.

Not a chance! She invites me and my girl back to the bf's place for drinks. She whilst seemingly being polite to me was actually being nasty. She never introduced her bf to me, showed little interest in what I had to say and just acted cold. In hindsight I should have said we were gonna go back home at this point as we were beat.

This ***** keeps up constant chat with my girl at her bf's house till 3 in the morning! I'm struggling to keep my eyes open (was out on Friday) She was the only one of the 4 who wanted to stay up. I was chatting to her bf and we were both kinda looking at the two of them in a "when are they gonna stop talking" manner. Eventually me and my girl leave to walk to the friend's house thinking that the friend is gonna stay at her bf's house. Wrong! She bolts after us and asks to talk to my girl whilst looking close to tears. She then says that we should come back and that she'll drive us back! I have never seen such consistent ****blocking.

Thankfully, we don't go back and she goes back my herself. However its now nearly 4 and my girl wasn't up for sex as her friend went at her about "respecting the house" ?? I was fingering her when her phone rings! That ***** called her checking up that she had gone to sleep. She even came back from her bf's place after about 30 minutes. I figured I could have got past my girl's resistance if I wasn't so tired. So a seemingly sure booty call ruined thanks to an utter ***** of a friend.

Really pissed off at the moment. I definetly should have been more assertive but from previous experiences, I never win if I try and go head to head with a girl's good friend. Her other two friends seemed to like me enough to leave us be but this one never left ***** mode.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
siht happens though.. nothing you can do about this situation. haha. but ur pimp from the sound of this situation... made frineds with bf, made friends with her and still got to 3rd base from the sound of it... good job! youll get em next time.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man I feel ya on the ****blocking. I have been ****blocked before too. Me and a girl and 2 or 3 of her girlfriends were all in a bedroom and me and the girl were on the bed and we were getting closer to each other laying down, and the girl was flirting with me and laughing, and about the time I was gonna touch the girl's butt, one of her friends says to her, "Samantha, it's time for me to take you home." So, the ***** was jealous and I got ****blocked like you man.

Reaction score
****blockers can suck my junk

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls always want what they cant have (same applies to my dog even lol i touch a toy hes not playing with and he goes ape****) rather then feel happy for their so called friends they ruin their friends fun because they are about to get action and not them.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but thats the ****ed up part dj ben2.
The ****blocker had a boyfriend who lived just down the street! After the pub at 1 O clock I kept expecting her to just go home with him. She was more concerned with her friend not ****ing me than riding her own boyfriend!

I'm gonna use this story the next time any girl gives me that "if a girl ****s 10 guys she's a slut, if a guy ****s 10 girls he's a player" story. Her friend made my girl feel like a slut. Can you imagine guys acting in this fashion. The ****blocking guy would be seen as a right *******.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Nice thread. I like real life situations such as this that we can discuss. Man dude that has got to be the worst ****blocking I have ever seen in my life. Do you want to know why these woman ****block?

It is because they are miserable with there own dating life and they try to ruin it for there girlfriends. especially if they see the guy is good looking or has some value to them.

Did u bang this girl in the past? Are u going to see her again?

If u didn't bang her I would give her another shot....

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a bj off her the first time I met her. Logistics made a full close awkward. I'll try and see her again at some point. Not too worried either way. Just annoyed that a sure thing was ****ed up by ****blocking. There could be some truth in what you say. My girl is about a 6.5 (she was actually a little bit better looking than I remembered her being!), the ****blocker about a 7.5. The other friend however was like a solid 8 and she seemed to have no problem with me. Same with the HB5 who was there

In fact HB8 was trying on dresses at their apartment as she had a party on Sunday night. She jokingly asked me "Would you **** me in this dress?:D " Even the HB5 at one point told the HB7.5 to stop being a ***** to me. Hb7.5 at one point had said to me "So what are your plans for tonight? Are you staying locally?" I mean I was obviously down to see HB6.5 so this was an attempt to make me feel awkward.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
vorbis said:
I got a bj off her the first time I met her. Logistics made a full close awkward. I'll try and see her again at some point. Not too worried either way. Just annoyed that a sure thing was ****ed up by ****blocking. There could be some truth in what you say. My girl is about a 6.5 (she was actually a little bit better looking than I remembered her being!), the ****blocker about a 7.5. The other friend however was like a solid 8 and she seemed to have no problem with me. Same with the HB5 who was there

In fact HB8 was trying on dresses at their apartment as she had a party on Sunday night. She jokingly asked me "Would you **** me in this dress?:D " Even the HB5 at one point told the HB7.5 to stop being a ***** to me. Hb7.5 at one point had said to me "So what are your plans for tonight? Are you staying locally?" I mean I was obviously down to see HB6.5 so this was an attempt to make me feel awkward.

Yeah dude just stick with it. Obviously u got a bj on the first date, and by the looks of things your going to be tapping that azz unless something crazy happens. Well good luck in tapping that azz. Next time you go out with her go out with her one on one. none of her **** blocking friends around.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it's a pain in the ass.

As soon as you realise that she's a ****-block you have to get both of you out of that situation. Trying to win her over won't work. Even if it's an assertive move where you have to make your girl make a decision (you or CB friend). If it's a girl's house at the end of the night and the CB friend is still with you then I think both girls are using the situation so that your girl gets a bit of attention/snog etc with out having to give anything up. You're not going to get anything so just leave politely and save your dignity so you will be better placed for another date where she might be willing to **** you. The worst thing I think you can do is to try and outlast the CB friend, you just seem needy and it never works in my experience. Not all girls are sluts that will **** when you first meet them, most will make you wait.