Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

God i hate relationships these days.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
It just sucks cause females are very unstable these days and love to mess things up randomly right when you think its all good.

MY gf phone i broken ski she texts and calls when on wifi which works fine

example. we hung out all day sunday and had zoo much fun it was insane.. pour happiness she left my house around 1 am and drove home i asked her to text when she gout home just so i know she is safe. its a 45 min drive so 2 hours go by and not text no call lol ... and am like here we go..

I didn't want to sit there having no clue if she was safe so drive to her house to make sure she got there and her car was there so i left feeling relieved that at least she was safe..

so next morning i texted here saying i was worried since she never texted and got no reply. later that day i texted again hay whats up no reply then around 12 she called me but i was at work so i called back and she didn't answer then she called back when i was in a meeting and i called her back no answer....lol so i texted her that i as at work in meetings no reply. and she never texted or called again now a day later still no calls or text from her. I left a message too.

So i have no clue what is going on and this is what i hate cause when I'm in a relationship i take it seriously and the instability of females really stresses me out..

I don't know what to do at all

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can't stand this it just solo damn frustrating.. and she is the one who asked me to be in a relationship.. i was not gonna ask her cause i hate feeling this way.. dammit here i am full of worry and anxiety .... i hate that females introduce BS into relationships..

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
It just sucks cause females are very unstable these days and love to mess things up randomly right when you think its all good.

MY gf phone i broken ski she texts and calls when on wifi which works fine

example. we hung out all day sunday and had zoo much fun it was insane.. pour happiness she left my house around 1 am and drove home i asked her to text when she gout home just so i know she is safe. its a 45 min drive so 2 hours go by and not text no call lol ... and am like here we go..
Bro there is no "here we go." All you do is text her: "Can you let me know you got home safely?" Then the ball is in her court, the rest is up to her.

so next morning i texted here saying i was worried since she never texted and got no reply. later that day i texted again hay whats up no reply then around 12 she called me but i was at work so i called back and she didn't answer then she called back when i was in a meeting and i called her back no answer....lol so i texted her that i as at work in meetings no reply. and she never texted or called again now a day later still no calls or text from her. I left a message too.
Bro you are texting and calling way too much. If she doesn't put it in writing, you don't put it in writing.

So i have no clue what is going on and this is what i hate cause when I'm in a relationship i take it seriously and the instability of females really stresses me out..

I don't know what to do at all
There is your problem. You are taking it more seriously than her and if she feels this, she is going to make your head spin.

All you should do is sleep with her, let her figure out what to do after that. If she gives you her body and still doesn't want the relationship, it's her issue.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys I know I am making mistakes I consciously decided to really like her maybe even love and enviously this is war happens..

You are all right indeed I stopped playing the game and got too emotional only cause she was also being that way .

I know I have emotional issues due to family problems my while life so i try to avoid getting to close in relationships but sometimes i take a chance and get burned every time.. really sucks tho cause we were doing soooo great then all of a sudden bam! no "I'm home" text which she normal does every time she gets home.. she often begs me to stay in the phone with her till she gets home..lol

Yeah i rely need to step -back and re group and get my head right..lol ad its not like she is my only plate i do have another one that is acting supper cool probably because i have refused to be in a relationship with her lol ....

but this one really stressing me out cause i think I'm in love with her and thats making me week.. damn

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the fact that your opening sentence is "Women are so unstable these days"... but this thread is pretty much about how unstable you are feeling over the course of 24 hours.

Course correct yourself. It's texting/calling.

It's not that big of a deal. She should be the one worried that you aren't calling/texting back, not the other way around.

And I've been down that "I'm home" text. I've sometimes forgotten to, or was just so tired I fell asleep before I could even do it. Stop overthinking unless this has to do with more than just texts/call over the span of a day.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
I love the fact that your opening sentence is "Women are so unstable these days"... but this thread is pretty much about how unstable you are feeling over the course of 24 hours.

Course correct yourself. It's texting/calling.

It's not that big of a deal. She should be the one worried that you aren't calling/texting back, not the other way around.

And I've been down that "I'm home" text. I've sometimes forgotten to, or was just so tired I fell asleep before I could even do it. Stop overthinking unless this has to do with more than just texts/call over the span of a day.
you are right man. i have fallen in love with her and am acting emotional and irrational lol.. thats a fact.. she did call me 2 time yesterday and i missed the calls and i know she hates texting..lol

awwwww man this is why i avoid relationships cause if i fall in love all game is over

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
you are right man. i have fallen in love with her and am acting emotional and irrational lol.. thats a fact.. she did call me 2 time yesterday and i missed the calls and i know she hates texting..lol

awwwww man this is why i avoid relationships cause if i fall in love all game is over
Another side thought,

Is avoiding relationships really healthy though?

Or is it a chance to accept a new challenge life has brought you to help you learn and grow into a better more stable man?

Now you have new challenges to face with all the knowledge you have.

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
^^^i hate this
BS though
Could you further explain?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happier single these days, don't have to deal with that shyt.

Last edited:

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much investment, OP. The 2/3 rule is golden.

Don't get caught up in the emotional whirlwind that is the essence of a female, you'll drive yourself insane.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically she's doing your job, and you are feeling the way she is supposed to. Turn that shıt around.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so all the advice you guys gave still applies but here his what actually caused the issue.. AT&T accidentally removed my texting plan!!! yup they did .. and it took me days to discover that mess-up .. So in actuality she was teeing me all the time but i was never getting them ... She has no phone now cause her phone broke so she is using a tablet and wifi when she can.. So she was thinking i was ignoring her and started calling be from a her work phone etc.

So the phone issue is resolved and it was all big misunderstanding by me but still I think my reaction in the situation proves that i am too emotionally invested and need to cool down some

I am glad that the situation was a false alarm but ji will indeed still learn form it..

I only have her and my side hoe now cause i am sick of searching for new hos just taking a break form all that and trying to relax with these 2 but maybe i need 1 more option?