Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

God.. Girls is really a mans kryptonite

NotaNewbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a couple weeks ago i said to an old school mate (female) and i jokingly said to her, (her ex bestfriend) said you're a ***** (bad joke i guess) and she looks at me like :eek: so i say Nah I'm just joking. She then tells her boyfriend which is supposingly a gangbanger that i said that and made up some bullsht that i put my hands down her pants too and he comes up to me and basically says did i really do this but in a really ****y way so i say no. So then he says, say sorry to my girl or imma break your face so i said you know i didn't mean it was a joke and im sorry. Right now it feels like i lost my manhood. Dont reply telling me to fight back or w.e because im not a fighter nor could i really fight could any of you guys tell me what you woulda done?

Jakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gheez, i would just stay away from such a sitsuation...move on,dont talk to that girl anymore...avoid her

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I would have told the guy that he had a lying b1tch as a girlfriend cause I would NEVER wanna touch that and if he did swing and you do go to court ....who do you think the judge will favor more a kid or some "Gangbanger?" Plus you can press charges already since it was verbal assault.