Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Go to the Past, young ones....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the Noobs that crowd the DJ forum:

Go BACK. By that I mean back in time. Go to the archives. There is so much more quality advice in the archives than the mediocre stuff that is on the boards these days. This board's kind of like the NBA today. Back in the day we had the Magics, the Birds, the Bill Russels, the Chaimberlins, etc. dishing out some fantastic advice. Now, all we have are Iversons, Kobes, and Glen Rices.... good at doing it for themselves but crappy at giving advice. I myself am not that good at giving out advice as the old greats on the DJ forum were. GO BACK INTO THE ARCHIVES and read every single post.

Jake

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thnx Bro...

Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen:
don't underestimate yourself jakethasnake....that was good advice right there

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that there are a lot of new people here. I guess that is good, but it was nice to see the same people posting and get to know their personalities.

It's always adviseable to do your research before answering a question...

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
yes, most definitely. i've been rummaging through the old articles lately, and there is a whole lot of great articles.

personally, i'd recommend posts by...

xblitz44x
SexPDX
Gunwitch
AUnit

(in no particular order of preference, btw)

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with relying on the board for insight to a large extent is that once people achieve and are able to sustain the level of skill they had originally wanted to be at they tend to stop reading and posting. Or...maybe they got to that level BECAUSE they stopped reading and posting. Hmmmm....that's one to think about. ;)

-PDX

Last edited:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
Or...maybe they got to that level BECAUSE they stopped reading and posting. Hmmmm....that's one to think about. ;)

-PDX
You cannot imagine how much that has helped me in the last week alone.