Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Go to the gym. Lift weights.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
I have problem with motovation , I cant keep myself up for more than 2 weeks
It's not about motivation. Motivation comes and goes. It's about consistency. At some point you have to realize that in order to be good at anything, you just have to be consistently doing it, whether you like it or not. No men in the army likes the drill, but the military system keeps on pushing.

Just make yourself do it, even if you curse doing it on some days. Better than jerking off.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I been lifting since January best thing I ever picked up. Seems like it enhances sex stamina also.

Have any of you guys experienced this?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkbeat said:
It's not about motivation. Motivation comes and goes. It's about consistency. At some point you have to realize that in order to be good at anything, you just have to be consistently doing it, whether you like it or not. No men in the army likes the drill, but the military system keeps on pushing.

Just make yourself do it, even if you curse doing it on some days. Better than jerking off.
Agreed. I hate it and love it. Sometimes I'll work for 10 or 11 hours and feel beat when I get off. I won't want to go to the gym at all, but I force myself to go. I don't want to mess up my workout schedule. Joining the gym was the best thing I have ever did for myself. I'm no longer a skinny twig, women actually check me out, I have great strength, I'm healthier, I'm eating better, I feel good about myself, and more.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
yeah I been lifting since January best thing I ever picked up. Seems like it enhances sex stamina also.

Have any of you guys experienced this?
Yes! Lifting boosts testosterone levels a lot!

When you get a little older it's way more noticeable when you workout. There's a lot of 20-25 year old guys running around who are in shape, but most guys around 40 have totally let themselves go so you'll really stand out if you're fit. I have the opposite problem of most guys, I find it hard to put on bulk.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Agree, getting a lot of attention from women now when I'm out walking with my mother. Had a girl come right up to me and start talking, usually never happens. I don't really notice it but my mother every couple of minutes tells me "wow she's looking right at you!". Sucks to be married now hahaha, I wonder if that factors something into it that women seem to pickup on. Really though I'm doing this for my wife so that she can have some arm candy, she's a good girl and deserves the best.

My question this week: I go to the gym (1 hour, 5 times per week), eat regularly and I seem to have belly fat throughout the day, then at night right around the time I go to bed, it looks as if I drop 5 lbs. When I wake up the next morning, I'm thin again... so whats happening there? Also it seems that I've put on about 10 lbs but I look thinner, could this be muscle weight? How easy is it to gain muscle weight? A couple months ago I was 20 lbs lighter and looked a lot fatter.

When you get a little older it's way more noticeable when you workout. There's a lot of 20-25 year old guys running around who are in shape, but most guys around 40 have totally let themselves go so you'll really stand out if you're fit. I have the opposite problem of most guys, I find it hard to put on bulk.
Tons of guys and girls here are fat OR they littered their body with tattoos, seems like everybody now is sporting gang signs and other low brow tribal sh1t. What's up with that??? Clean cut and shredded is infinitely more attractive than honey boo boo and friends.

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
My question this week: I go to the gym (1 hour, 5 times per week), eat regularly and I seem to have belly fat throughout the day, then at night right around the time I go to bed, it looks as if I drop 5 lbs. When I wake up the next morning, I'm thin again... so whats happening there?

That's the water fluctuation in your body throughout the day

How easy is it to gain muscle weight?

When you're a beginner you can gain 2 lb of lean bodymass per month with a good program and eating correctly. It gets harder whileyou advance

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abso-fukking-lutely...

Get in there and kill it. Deadlifts, squats, standing overhead presses. Don't be that gay boy that constantly works bicep curls and benchpresses and complain about back problems as to why you don't do any of the compound exercises. Then everyone will know that you truly have a VAG!NA. No bueno.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm actually military presses put your shoulder at risk of tendon damage. Google exercises you shouldn't do to stay injury free.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I d add lunges but make them reverse as it puts less pressure on the knee.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess most people on this thread lift. Injured obliques on RHS possibly a rib cartilage as well. Probably too much twisting from racquet sports and martial arts.

Been a couple of weeks off. Been walking. I m adding back squats and reverse lunges now.

R there any arm exercises with weights that I could try.

Been to the doc just gave me AFs and pain killers.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I don't do anything on free weights unless there is someone there to work with me... just takes one time to completely fvck up your life forever. I see loads of idiots, especially women using the bench press with 0 supervision.

The other thing I've been seeing is TONS of women at my gym and not one of them actually doing anything that would be considered exercise beyond cardio. There are of course the ones who are super fit, like 2 or 3 and then there are a large group of girls who walk for 20 minutes and call it a day. If you see them with weights they might have 10lbs on the machine. Its basically a bunch of fatties pulling at a weight once or twice and then complaining that they can't lose any weight despite hitting the gym regularly (once a month). I wonder how many people have gym memberships and rarely use them?

nolesfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to the raising your appetite the more you lift.....thats a good thing. The goal to losing weight, as crazy as it seems, is to eat more throughout the day. So instead of big meals three times a day, make that 6 smaller meals. And try and eat the right types of food at the right time. And most of all, stick with it!

Examples of right food at right time would be, your breads, starches, items like that.......(none after 3). To get carbs at dinner, get them through veggies.

Immediately after you work out, protein and a fast carb, either gatorade, gummy bears, or white potato.

And continue to pick up tips as you go along, it will only go as far as you wish to take it. No one is going to take the bag of chips out of your hand but you.

Noles out