Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

go for sex

Alex_L

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a tip I found out for myself recently.

When you met a girl and get too know her, and you think too yourself " she is perfect, I want too be with her in a serious ltr.. I don't want anyone else she is everthing i've ever wanted no other girl could compare too her, we get on so well blah blah " ..you are destined for failure with this girl.

why? because most girls are after (fun / excitement / sex / freedom) not (long term comitment / being tied down / Predictabilty )

Let the girl know or see that you want her as a serious ltr before any real action and it's doomed from the start.

Go for sex and excitement with her, see her as just a bit of fun and you'l find that you will get past 1 st / 2nd base etc with her ... once your intimate with a girl and also have been a friendly / social relationship with them, more often than not it develops into a relationship..

So don't go looking for love go looking for sex ..even if you are looking for love, look for sex.

Reaction score
good observation.

something important about this post that needs to be said is what age group of females are we talking about?

from my own experience, they usually want a mix of fun, excitement, sex, freedom, in addition to long-term commitment. the problem is as soon as the guy accepts that it will be long term, the other benefits of the relationship go right out the window and the relationship goes to sh**.

that is just an observation as well, it isn't a die hard fact or anything. in order to solve this you have to disect the problem. if we accept the assumption i made above, then as long as you continue including all the ingredients, you will keep making tasty cakes. as soon as you leave an ingredient out, your cake goes bad and your customer finds a different bakery.

..i just got hungry all of a sudden.

Alex_L

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Private Player
good observation.

something important about this post that needs to be said is what age group of females are we talking about?

yeah applies more the younger (i.e not looking for commitment) or the hotter (i.e knows they can get with most guys) the girl is I guess.

this tip prob wouldn't work so well on the plus 21 age group I don't think. anything up too college / uni students I guess.... but I still think if you make it exciting too start with for her it'al help build a relationship no matter how old she is really...no girl like a bore unless they can't get none / desperate.

Act boring / too serious too start with and u risk ****ing things up, some other guys gonna come up and show them some excitement and she'l go right off u.

Reaction score
exactly.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easy to say , hard to practice especially for the more shy ones.

Yo Homey! Pimp man!

Reaction score
Actually, this couldn't be further from the truth.

Let me ask you this, out of all of the guys who use this method. . .how many of them have found a wife?