Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Glutton for Pain

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, there is this chick who is a real HB9. I asked her out and she laughed. She called me ugly and blew me off.

I acted cool and did not show how bad I felt. Then I started to ignore her and made friends with her friends. I kept ignoring her, and the more I ignore her the more she tried to get my attention. Then I would make off remarks that turned to what you call abuse. I tell her she is fat, stupid, dumb and anything that comes to mind to insult her.

I fukked her last night, kicked her out of my house and told her she is the worst piece of puzzy I ever had (She was good though.) Man, I would never thought that she would fukk me or give it up, but she did.

All I can think that did it for me was that I didn't show weakness and did not put up with her sh:t.

Any of you experience something like that?

K

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonderful, Kumar! How ugly are you, by the way? Care to post a picture of yourself? Make us judge too, not only the shallow broad you boned. :crackup:

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!

Harsh!

But fair...

A lot of people will think that what you did was spiteful and uncalled for, but fukk them! Maybe now she will understand how the people she insults really feel inside.

On the active disinterest... this can be a really nifty trick, especially when the woman is fairly confident that she can seduce you. I'm pulling this one on a chick who was oozing "i'm to good for you" when i met her... now all she ever does is pull my arm to talk to me about sex and how she's the type of girl that would go for a treesome ;-)

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Socialreject said:
A lot of people will think that what you did was spiteful and uncalled for, but fukk them! Maybe now she will understand how the people she insults really feel inside.

On the active disinterest... this can be a really nifty trick, especially when the woman is fairly confident that she can seduce you. I'm pulling this one on a chick who was oozing "i'm to good for you" when i met her... now all she ever does is pull my arm to talk to me about sex and how she's the type of girl that would go for a treesome ;-)
Man, I didn't do it out of spite, I just wanted her. I think she is smoking hot and man, the sex was awesome she gave herself completely. If you are in great shape you know how good sex can be.

The thing I don't get is this, I know if I turn weak she will dump me quick. She called me about six times today and I only answered once. She asked me if I really meant what I said about her being bad in bed. I said yes I meant it, but I am sure she can improve with practice, then I told her I had to get back to work and not to call me until after work or that I was going to call her. She acted all nimble and said that she would do her best. ha ha ha.

Man, it is the abuse that keeps her locked to me I tell you. If I act all wussy she would bolt in a heart beat.

K

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u a bad boy man =P
im not gonna try to rationalize the girls thoughts , cuz they are crrrrazy =P
instead im just gonna say congratz on a job well done =P

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
b1tches I found my answer! Thanks, you know who you are. :up:

K