Givr me some input on this

DjLarrySmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 20 and work as a gas station clerk. But anyway this mom comes in and has been drinking. She mentions how cute I am and such saying I beed to meet her daughter.

So I head outside and introduce myself to this pretty young lady id say an 8. We are almost immediately interrupted by her mother who is drunk, and is embarressing her daughte by saying she has never been kissed and shes shy etc...

So anyway long story short her mom tells her to give me her number. Which she ends up doing. To me the whole situation does not feel natural but I will call see if the girl is interested.

I have some free time next week to setup a date. My question to you guys is should I wait a few days before the day of the date to call her or go with the 2 day rule and build some rapport over the phone because the date would be the tues or wedsday after new years before I even to see her

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjLarrySmooth said:
Im 20 and work as a gas station clerk. But anyway this mom comes in and has been drinking. She mentions how cute I am and such saying I beed to meet her daughter.

So I head outside and introduce myself to this pretty young lady id say an 8. We are almost immediately interrupted by her mother who is drunk, and is embarressing her daughte by saying she has never been kissed and shes shy etc...

So anyway long story short her mom tells her to give me her number. Which she ends up doing. To me the whole situation does not feel natural but I will call see if the girl is interested.

I have some free time next week to setup a date. My question to you guys is should I wait a few days before the day of the date to call her or go with the 2 day rule and build some rapport over the phone because the date would be the tues or wedsday after new years before I even to see her
That's awesome!!! wait about a week, give her a call, chat her up on the phone abit if she doesn't really know who you are.

However, the chances are that she will be very inexperienced and not really know much about the game. Kino her up and give her strong eye contact on the date and kiss her before u drop her off. Then give her about another week before the next date... repeat.

...also, try to nail her mom, if shes drunk enough. How did she look??

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If that had been her dad you could have showed up at her house later that night naked and gotten laid hahaha. Daddy issues = slut

I'm jealous, opportunities like this are rare, so don't blow it. I agree with szyllin, wait a bit and call her up. Then make her feel insecure about her crazy/drunk mom. If she's hot but hasn't kissed a guy yet that either means she's shy, crazy or just recently became hot. Either way works in your favor.

However, this is a bit of a catch 22 since if she's crazy or really insecure she won't make a good LTR but if she's inexperienced you'll probably have to spend a good amount of time with her before you can tap that.

^^ nailing her mom, lol

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If that had been her dad you could have showed up at her house later that night naked and gotten laid hahaha. Daddy issues = slut

I'm jealous, opportunities like this are rare, so don't blow it. I agree with szyllin, wait a bit and call her up. Then make her feel insecure about her crazy/drunk mom. If she's hot but hasn't kissed a guy yet that either means she's shy, crazy or just recently became hot. Either way works in your favor.

However, this is a bit of a catch 22 since if she's crazy or really insecure she won't make a good LTR but if she's inexperienced you'll probably have to spend a good amount of time with her before you can tap that.

^^ nailing her mom, lol

DjLarrySmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan the site went off yesterday so I called. She didnt answer or have I recieved a call back but I will call one more time this weekend. Til then gotta get some more plates spinning