Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

giving you the gum in her mouth

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what does it mean when you ask a girl for gum and she takes gum out of her mouth and offers that to you. I know it means something but i forgot what

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she wants to share her vile germs, pathogens, bacteria, and possibly viruses, with you.

Means she's sucked out all the sugar out of it, and doesn't want to toss it before she gets a new one.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means either she's got bad manners or she's considering giving you a bl0wjob eventually.

TheDoctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you are reading in to it too much.

It also means:

-- She doesn't dislike you
-- She is either teasing you or flirting with you.

Now you get the pleasure of finding out which it is.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you have a big stick....long pause....... then say of gum while you look in her eyes with a sly grin and she'll get wet panties and what some.

LoneSilver

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
Tell her you have a big stick....long pause....... then say of gum while you look in her eyes with a sly grin and she'll get wet panties and what some.

LoneSilver

:rockon:

That reminds me I had this girl ask me this the other day

Girl: When I run for President do you want to be my Palin?
Me: I'd Rather be your ****

I could tell her panties got wet

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:

LoneSilver
That's just awesome :yes:

That should've been your response. I'll have to use that one day. I would love to see the look on the chic's face. hahaha :rockon:

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the op...

She is trying to see if you will *accept* a gift that already been used. It's kinda like a slap in the face.

However, you could have pulled it around several ways.

If it were ME, and she offered that to me I would say I don't want that. And see what she did. She would either take out a new piece and give it to me, OR put it back in her mouth. Once she put it back in her mouth, I would look for an opening in the conversation to lean over and kiss her. Maybe in the middle of the conversation. Now, take the gum out of her mouth with your tounge. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then walk away.

To pull this off you have to be very ballsy. But, I've done **** like that before and it WILL work if you build the right kind of attraction with her.. build the sexual lust and tension in her eyes and then just go for it and see what happens.

On a similar note..

Props LoneSilver.

Witty, sexual innuendo in conversation WITH a sly grin.. golden stuff.

Its fun because you can see how far you push the envelope with someone. In Social norm, you don't talk about something sexual with someone. That would cause for a slap in the face or a rolling of the eyes look.

However. If you do it in a sly, witty tone and pull out the sex smile-- it will make MOST girls blush and smile back (some can't even hold eye contact). Finding someone with a strong wit is incredibly fun to flirt with. You can almost see the attraction and sexual lust building in her eyes. Just the fact that a man is so open about his sexuality and isn't scared about rejection is INCREDIBLY powerful/attractive to her.

It takes the right amount of different elements to make it work though. Too forward and you come off as creepy. Too funny/witty and you come off as a clown. You need the right timing and BALLS to pull this off.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! :up:

LoneSilver

mpimpin said:
:rockon:

That reminds me I had this girl ask me this the other day

Girl: When I run for President do you want to be my Palin?
Me: I'd Rather be your ****

I could tell her panties got wet