Giving up women.....for now

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experiences the past year or so, I honestly think it's best for me that I give up the search for a girlfriend for a while.
I've approached countless women, and it seems they're all w/boyfriends or otherwise not interested. The chase has brought me nothing to this point, and frankly, I can deal without the frustration. Hell, I do just as well when I'm not on the prowl than when I am.
I fear that I've become something of a local joke--hitting every local hangout, asking every girl for her number and getting rejected. I mean, some of these girls know each other, and I'm sure they've compared notes. It's cool to know that I have enough balls to approach, but dammit, I'd like to see some results.
I know dating is a numbers game. I know that the more I approach, the better my chances are. I know that there is quality in quantity. I also know there is something missing that is keeping me from sealing the deal. I haven't "embraced my sexuality" as Pook puts it, and to be honest, I have no idea how. I mean, how do you subtly reveal that you're a sexual being when you're talking to a girl in a mall or grocery store? Do you tell her you're dating other girls? In my case that would be a complete lie, and I'm a terrible liar.
I find myself looking at everything in regards to romantic opportunities. If I go out, I'm always LOOKING, like I'm obliged. I decide where I shop based on the number of hot chicks that might be working there. Sad, huh?
Why the pressure? It's a terrible irony when people ask me why I don't have a girlfriend. It's not for lack of effort, God knows. The pathetic AFC inside me wants to scream, "Because no girl likes me!!!!" The rational part of my mind says, "It's not your time." Therefore, I'm taking a break. I'm not having fun. I have plenty of stress, and I don't need any more.

electron

Don Juan
Reaction score
give us an overview of your technique....what sort of approaches are you doing, provide scenarios, situations and details maybe we can help you score.....and don't go "looking" for a GF

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you need to take a break. Take a break or you will break. Thats what i did and let me tell you i couldnt feel any better. Im going out doing the things i want to do, buying the things i want, eating the foods i want and working out like crazy. Also i am taking many pre med classes this summer so it keeps me busy.

Dont feel bad on taking a break...and lil break sometimes is all that you need to get your head back on right.

Good luck

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all your putting WAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH pressure on yourself!!

Secondly as its already been mentioned, you don't go out LOOKING FOR A GF!! You go out looking to have fun with no expectations!!! That's when all the magic happens.

Also it seems very obivious that you don't have good self-confidence. Women can smell this out like a K-9 can smell weed. Its such an horrendous odor!!!

You also seem to be taking too much of what you read here to heart. I bet when you approach your trying to mentally train yourself as you go. Saying, "Ok, walk upright, make good EC, don't say something stupid, etc." You need to practice the qualities of an Alpha Male until they are like second nature to you. Then you can go out without any pressure, relax and have a good time.

Have you ever noticed that any time you have success with a girl is when you are just chilled out having a good time. You didn't expect anything and you got a big surprise.

I think your confidence level and your game need a major tune-up. Go improve yourself and be happy with you before you continue your search.

PIMP

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I had the same problem last summ. I was looking everywhere for a girlfriend thought I was close a few times then everything sorta flaked out. So I went away on a vacation and said F this I quit looking for a women and let it come to me if it wanted to. I was so laid back and cool on that trip, i met and dogged a 27 year old cougar, and met a 24 HB9. Me and her hit it off and we ended up dating for 7 months or so. It was great. So all I have to say is just chill out and dont look for a specific thing, go and meet people, be yourself and dont use any PU lines or set routines. Have fun and things will work themselves out. Aight.

Peace

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont give up.

for every girl that reject you, analyze what you did wrong and learn from ur mistakes... :)

there will come a point in where you will get everything right... :p

btw, HOW LONG have you been like this?

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you hang out? Our area is not a singles gold mine, and if you have standards of no-nonsense and require some brains, that can be tough among the college girls who hang out on the South Side.

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like one guy said, don't go looking for a GF. I was watching Under The Tuscan Sun (actually a good movie) and some woman told a story about when she was a kid and tried to find ladybugs. She would look and look and never find them... BUT when she woke up after going to sleep in the grass she would be covered in ladybugs.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Man,

I can relate to what your saying,

I agree with pretty much what the guys said above. I think your thinking about 'finding someone' to much, and thats messing up your mind because its putting pressure on you and it builds up and then you start doubting yourself and then you start asking "why i cant find a girl??" and your brain will tell you "because no girls want you".

You gotta stop thinking like that and ASK BETTER QUESTIONS. Ask yourself whats the best way you can meet all types of HBs and just think about having a good time. Everything should fall in place afterwards.