Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

giving out phone number

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres a thing i wanna share about giving out your phone number to a girl. NEVER DO IT! ! ! always get hers. heres why: last week i was out shopping for some stuff, so i go up to a cash register and i am looking around for some hotties, i see this girl lookin at me. i give her an eye contact she smiles and looks away, i dont i stare kinda she looks back smiles and looks away again. so i pay the cashier get my stuff and out i go. side note : she left 5 mins before me. so i am waling out of the store shes outside acting like shes waiting for someone, i smile and pass her by, i go up to my car and start put things in to the trunk so she comes to the car next to me and acts like its her but it really isnt lol wierd. so i am like hey how u doing, she like ok i am waiting for my friend, i am like ok cool what u doin later shes like nothing, so i say lemme get ur phone # i ll call u we go out she got so excited when i said that lol it was funny she like ok, so i reach into my pocket to get my cell and its not there i forgot it at home, so i am like write down my number and call me up she like ok so i give her my number, i say bye and drive away.note: she was staring at my car as i was leaving. next thing i know she doesnt call. ofcourse what dumb move that happend to me twice before that and once afterwards. just wanted to share it.

p.s always get her number, she wont call guaranteed !

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that your presence may have scared her to the point where she is afraid to call a MAN? It seems like you know what you did,and you did it the right way,eye contact,not backing down when they look at you,and number close. How long ago did you give your number to her?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just needed an ego boost and felt satisfied after that

Originally posted by Alen-Delon
ok heres a thing i wanna share about giving out your phone number to a girl. NEVER DO IT! ! ! always get hers. heres why: last week i was out shopping for some stuff, so i go up to a cash register and i am looking around for some hotties, i see this girl lookin at me. i give her an eye contact she smiles and looks away, i dont i stare kinda she looks back smiles and looks away again. so i pay the cashier get my stuff and out i go. side note : she left 5 mins before me. so i am waling out of the store shes outside acting like shes waiting for someone, i smile and pass her by, i go up to my car and start put things in to the trunk so she comes to the car next to me and acts like its her but it really isnt lol wierd. so i am like hey how u doing, she like ok i am waiting for my friend, i am like ok cool what u doin later shes like nothing, so i say lemme get ur phone # i ll call u we go out she got so excited when i said that lol it was funny she like ok, so i reach into my pocket to get my cell and its not there i forgot it at home, so i am like write down my number and call me up she like ok so i give her my number, i say bye and drive away.note: she was staring at my car as i was leaving. next thing i know she doesnt call. ofcourse what dumb move that happend to me twice before that and once afterwards. just wanted to share it.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alen-Delon

Yeah you should exchange numbers.

But you should always give her yours too.Trust me they will call,they wanna be called first though.