Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving out number to other guys

Quertyuiopasd

Reaction score
If your girlfriend gave her number out to a person she knew from work when out at a club then should I be annoyed about it? Or is it just a friendly thing? Bear in mind she didn't know the person that well at all. Her excuse was that she didn't know why she did it but she just wanted rid of him.

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
studies shown 99% of couples in which one partner feels jealousy, the other has cheated

over 1000 couples surveyed, hope you're the 1/100

asskickery777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just act like you don't care if she does that. You're so much better than the other guys, why should you are if she gives a lesser guy her number?

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asskickery777 said:
Just act like you don't care if she does that. You're so much better than the other guys, why should you are if she gives a lesser guy her number?
Uh, that's called being complacently oblivious. All's fair in love and war, except when there's competition. Believing your hold over the woman is impenetrable is a mistake. You might feel good believing that, but feeling good about yourself doesn't solve problems like the one described by the thread starter.

• Men ask for numbers from women they want to pursue.
  • Women give their numbers to people they want to call them.
The only time the first rule changes is when the guy is homosexual.

In this case, the woman claims that she does not know the recipient of her number that well. This is probably true; however, she's probably interesting in knowing him better. She claims that she doesn't know why she gave him her number, but then she adds that she just wanted him to go away. Obviously, she's lying for her current boyfriend's sake. She knows exactly why she gave the guy her number, but she doesn't want to hurt her boyfriend's feelings.

Lies are always more believable when there is an element of truth to them.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loving said:
studies shown 99% of couples in which one partner feels jealousy, the other has cheated

over 1000 couples surveyed, hope you're the 1/100
huh...

maybe if you count mental fantasizes as cheating or something... otherwise this is just bullcrapollae....

You make a statement like that and then all the jealous chodes out there are gonna freak out "I KNEW IT... I KNEW SHE MUST BE CHEATING ON ME!!"

give me a break. :rolleyes:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

You believe her.
Why would she be giving out her number to the guy? So he can call her. Why? So he can bang her.