Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving her the password to your email accounnt?

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been married 10 years and known my spouse for 18. She will never get the password to any of my email accounts.

If you just have to give a password, create a "special" account.

Obviously, she does have access to the bank accounts, but hey, we are talking about email here. :)

No, don't do it. None of her business, and it keeps the mystery about you.

yhgsvh74d

Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact that she gave you her email password in order to get yours suggests she has serious mental issues. dump her.

Messarger

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at potbelly. You've got all the adivce you needed here.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After she is satisfied looking at your emails, just change the password.

Reaction score
Smart. Why not give her the pin number for your credit cards and debit card numbers, and give her a few credit/debit cards to show that you really trust her? Would you do that if she did the same to you?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzaro said:
As a DJ, we are supposed to show strength and confidence, their **** tests are not supposed to phase us and we lead and take up the roll of alpha male.

In other words, NO FEAR.....
To be more specific, a DJ should not be afraid to say "No."

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've laughed at her request for 2 minutes, and then give her a strict NO. And then keep going about my day like it never happened.

You take this "DJ" stuff to seriously. Just be a man and do you. I suggest you change your password right after you read this.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flows101 said:
Create a new email account
Or just change the password on your old one and tell her to respect your privacy. :yawn:

Bizzaro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gosh, I really feel the love guys.:D

hahahaha

Giving her my password was obviously a NO NO:down:

So i've changed it:up:

Thanks for the advice. Loved the funny posts too.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is this a real question? jesus, what has the world come too.. just because you are together doesnt mean you dont have LIVES of your own...

its not about being secure or insecure.. if your lives ever become so intertwined that you NEED to know EVERYTHING about eachother, thats a straight road to failure..

explain that to her..

FUCM

Reaction score
Don't ever give anyone your password, ever. I hope that's not the same password you use for things like your bank account, PayPal, etc. If someone has your password, they can change that password, and then you can't ever get into the account again, while she can email everyone you know as if it were you.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give her a fake password... Move on...

she'll come to you screaming that you gave her a fake password when she wasn't even suppose to use it... just make up some lame excuse that isp probably wasn't working... keep giving her the run around until you've had enough fun playing mind games then tell her, that your email is private and that she didn't pass the test and can't be trusted.