Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give me your top five suggestions to make sex more exciting

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me lately that she misses the times when I introduced new stuff. So let's get kinky here, guys!

This is what we have tried so far

Light-bondage (just the hands, or all fours)
Using a dildo to DP her (mouth and *****)
Fisting
Milder version of rape fantasy (where she fights me off - she's quite strong, so it's pretty interesting - and I just pin her down, choke her, hold her head down, etc., and rail her)
Door open in her apartment (she has roommates)
All the basics, and various rooms (kitchen, living room, shower sex, and many different positions)
I get very rough with her, quite often. Hair pulling, slapping, chocking, shoving her face in a pillow, etc.

What I definitely plan on trying
Anal (she's really iffy about that, but I plan on buying erotic massage oil and slowly build it)
I want to get the Kama Sutra
I want to take her to a hotel and **** her all night long
Role play, although we have both never done it, so we got to figure this out.

There ya go. Suggestions are welcomed!

Last edited:

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How cute. She's already starting to miss the "old" you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for a reverse 69 where you are above and your c0ck is fully inside her, then cvm straight in her throat.

Anyway I dont see how you like to fist her...I mean do you still feel something when you do her or its like banging water?

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Go for a reverse 69 where you are above and your c0ck is fully inside her, then cvm straight in her throat.

Anyway I dont see how you like to fist her...I mean do you still feel something when you do her or its like banging water?
She's tight as hell, and I'm fairly large, so it's still alright. Not at its best, but its definitely worth it to see how ****ing aroused she becomes

logicallefty

Reaction score
You will both love role playing. The scerios you can do are endless. A few I have done:

- car broke down woman comes to door, man makes moves

- man or woman plays cop other plays suspect

- woman plays hooker

- woman plays bar slvt

- man hires woman to come clean his house

- woman plays stripper

- woman or man plays prisoner other plays jail guard

Good times

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did a couple of role plays recently.

Did girl talking about a business meeting with 15 business men and what they did to her.

Father has sex with daughter with mother on the way back home any minute really turned her on frighteningly enough.

Tried grandfather and granddaughter but that didn't work so well.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If sex is getting stale you're having it too much and/or seeing her to frequently.

'TOO MUCH SEX? IMPOSSIBLE?!!?

Yes, It happens. And it can cause' a relationship to go down the drain. Unless you're married or engaged you should only be seeing your chick 2, 3 times tops, per week.

The other 5 days you should have some goal or passion to keep you busy. The time apart allows for you to miss each other and as a result leads to steamy sex from the built up tension & anticipation from not seeing each other.

It's when a relationship falls into routine and you see her for lunch at 12 everyday that leads to 'We need to spice things up in bed honey!'

As for general sex tips: Be more aggressive

Too many relationships die from conventional commercial sex. The 'Honey? You feel like fooling around?' kind.

Cannot stress to you how much this makes a difference in bed, now albeit, it may not be for every chick, but if I had to give a percentage, I'd say 88% of females enjoyed being ravaged in bed.

Pull her hair, slap her ass, choke her, command her, fvck her hard, make her cūm.

IMO, going out and buying toys and shít is a little OD, but if that's your thing? Go for it.

Mainly, not fūcking her so much will solve your problems.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be on to something. I do get very aggressive in bed (forgot to mention it), but we also have sex a lot. I'd say over ten times a week (it ramps up. Night and morning when I stay over, 2-3 times per day during the weekend.

I see what you mean though. I had been contemplating picking up a new hobby, as right now I only do rock climbing. I need something more artistic to add to my palette of skills.

Thanks!

Also, guys, you are making me want to try roleplaying, I shall definitely give it a go!

SmooveMooves said:
If sex is getting stale you're having it too much and/or seeing her to frequently.

'TOO MUCH SEX? IMPOSSIBLE?!!?

Yes, It happens. And it can cause' a relationship to go down the drain. Unless you're married or engaged you should only be seeing your chick 2, 3 times tops, per week.

The other 5 days you should have some goal or passion to keep you busy. The time apart allows for you to miss each other and as a result leads to steamy sex from the built up tension & anticipation from not seeing each other.

It's when a relationship falls into routine and you see her for lunch at 12 everyday that leads to 'We need to spice things up in bed honey!'

As for general sex tips: Be more agressive

To many relationships die from conventional commercial sex. The 'Honey? You feel like fooling around?' kind.

Cannot stress to you how much this makes a difference in bed, now albeit it may not be for every chick, but if I had to give a percentage, I'd say 88% of females enjoyed being ravaged in bed.

Pull her hair, slap her ass, choke her, command her, fvck her hard, make her ***.

IMO, going out and buying toys and shít is a little OD, but if that's your thing? Go for it.

Mainly, not fūcking her so much will solve your problems.