give me ur number.. pls.

sinned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello. Girls suck and I need serious help. Well maybe not help but I def could use some reasoning. Please read this and give me a hand I would be so appreciative.

I met a girl at a movie rental place where I used to work. Her name is Kim. 19. and insanely pretty and my perfect type of girl.

The conversation went well. In an attempt to read her I noticed that she didnt seem to make a lot of eye contact and she kept playing with her hair which tells me that she must have been some what nervous. I realized we had a lot in comon and so I asked for her number and mentioned a show that would be coming up this weekend.

I called her the next day when she was at work. We talked for a very short period then she told me she would call me back because she had customers.

a few hours later she finaly called.
She got in trouble with the new manager for being on the phone with me. She called him a douche and asked if I knew him. I asked what she was doing that night and she said it was Rachels birthday and that she was going to go hang out with her. Then she got frustrated and told me that she had more customers and she would call me back. I said "ok yea sure just give me a call when ever ur not bussy."

She never called me back.

I used to work with Rachel and I did hang out with her one time. so I thought it would be a good idea to call her and say happy birthday.. then bring up kim to find out more about her. maybe even get an invite to the party. Unfortunately she didnt answer my two attempts to call her.

The next day I got tired of waiting to see If kim would call me back because I needed to know if she wanted to go to the coming up show with me. So I gave her a call.

No answer.

I went to the store that same day to see if i could run into her.

Nope. But I did talk to Rachel.

Hey rach whats been going on. I heard it was ur birthday.. happy birthday. bla bla I tried calling you bla bla I met that new girl that just started working here...

"who kim?"

yea she seems kool.

"Yea shes awesome. the first time i met her i took her out till 8 am"

Laugh. ur currupting the girl already huh?

"she just came back from germany"

Oh thats awesome... Im from germany bla bla.

thats all i got out of her since i didnt think it would be wise to show how much I liked this kim girl.

about 4 days later I gave kim a call...
No answer.

Now im done.

I know that if she was intrested she wouldnt hesitate to pick up her phone right away. There are probly 1k + reasons why this girl isnt answering/calling me back. What sucks is im insecure and i think its because im not attractive. If that was the case.. why did she give me her number? I have gone out with girls i didnt find attractive just because I was bored. I know girls do the same. We had sooo much in common. WTF?! I had huge hopes for this girl and I cant help but find my feelings crushed.
What have I done wrong?
I need some closure. Please help me out guys.

sinned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting too attached. Yea i knew that was my problem from the begining. This girl managed to make me laugh. thats rare I just dont run into girls this perfect of a match everyday.

How do u keep form getting too attached? I thought i handled it well. i didnt openly show how attached I was because i know thats a huge turn off.

sinned

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... WTF. guess who just called me?

Now im tottaly confused.

She said "hey I just saw u tried to call" sorry i havent been trying to blow you off I just wasnt sure which number was urs" Im at work right now and im kind of bussy So ill call u later tonight or tommorow."

I was in so much shock I couldnt even say anything charming. I was just like yea well Im bussy too.
watching the OC. the best show ever. ...
Right on.
Ill talk to you later.

So when I talk to her should I push her away or ask to hang out some time?

sinned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
That's your problem right there.
After rounding the bases with her the first night we hung out... this is still the problem I cant get her off my ****i.ng mind. Is there some sort of cure christ pls say yes..

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by sinned
After rounding the bases with her the first night we hung out... this is still the problem I cant get her off my ****i.ng mind. Is there some sort of cure christ pls say yes..
go have sex with other girls

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, there is a cure. Your in the right place.

Anyway, it sounds to me like she genuinely wasn't trying to put you off...she said she didn't know which number was yours. Just set up another date with her and HAVE FUN. Make it fun. Do something other guys haven't.

It's a mental thing. You (as a human being) can 'think' yourself in 'love'. It happens every day. It's infatuation, not love. DON'T get stuck on this chick like that, it will only lead to pain if sh*t doens't work out the way you want it to.

Also, you said "What sucks is im insecure and i think its because im not attractive"

That's half the problem. Insecurity is the biggest turn off ever. It matters so much less about the way you look if your confident and secure with yourself. I'm a good lookin son of a b*tch and I've had women LEAVE because I was insecure in the past.

Bottom line IMO: She's not trying to avoid you. Go on another date. Be confident.