Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give me an example of how you changed the conversation to sexual from boring???

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same way you change any other conversation... They say 90% of the choices we make daily are to avoid boredom, its not a hard thing

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wouldn’t know. Not talking about sex has served me well. I just make the move.
This above is my best answer too. My second best, let her bring it up first.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Provide an actual example

Thanks!
You just say something sexual when the conversation is going well and see how she responds (if she responds). I recommend doing jumping jacks to girls who talk about working out and let the conversation lead to them figuring out I just want to see bouncing boobs lol.

Other times if I'm having a fun convo with a girl we'll be talking about superheroes or bank robbing or something and I'll make up some bogus excuse why she needs to be wearing a slutty outfit while we go

If she reacts negatively you move on to the next girl,
if neutrally the game is still on,
and if its positive get her in a situation to get some action ASAP!

The only hard part is figuring out when to say something sexual (wait until you're not a horny creep but not so long that you bought her a whole dinner before finding out she's not interested or that you got friendzoned)

Oh and don't go too far. You probably shouldn't talk about threesomes and anal as your first text lol.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I wouldn’t know. Not talking about sex has served me well. I just make the move.
^This.

There is something to be said about acting and speaking "normally" almost like sex doesn't exist and then turning wild behind closed doors when it's actually time.

Some guys are good at sexual innuendo/double entendres/puns in conversation, but that's not my thing. If I tried to force it, it would be creepy af lol

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When its time for sex, dont talk about sex, escalate physically.

The more i had to talk about sex on a date the less likely it was that it happened.

When you find yourself in a boring situation (sitting over the 3rd coffee, running out of things to talk about), change the situation (go for a walk or anything that gives you the oportunity to escalate physically).

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The seduction only starts during real meetup in real life. You can sexual chat with a girl all day but it means nothing if you are unable to physically have sex with her in real life.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good responses.
Let her wonder what's on your dirty mind. You want to make her beg for everything.
Be calm and cool, and when alone, escalade physically.

If the convo really gets boring, change the situation like someone said before. And don't be afraid to call it a night. After all, you're the one feeling bored, if she wants to show you she's interesting, she will have to work for it. There are always other girls out there, as much as I hate to say it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an interesting one. Kinda like texting. Positive if you're good. Deal breaker if your not.
On phone with this OLD chick and after a bit of the usual flirting I thought what the hell I d try the old what's the most adventurous thing you ve ever done. Of course you hope they say anal so you can say they re a bad girl and need to be punished. This chick cracked out and i laughed and hung up.

Then she wrote me this page long email about how she d just learnt her friend had cancer and I needed to be more sensitive.

Evidently one of those chicks where your meant to be a mind reader. Bullet dodged. But she had been flirty so I m sure a guy who s better at this could have got her moist.

This is why I m an early kino fan. Start getting her used to you touching her whenever you feel like

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks!
Your first mistake is having a boring conversation to begin with.

Secondly, don't sext. Have the balls to escalate in person.

Text to set up the date and make it happen. Period.

Modern Man Advise

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks!
Just today

Girl kept texting about art, museums, her love for Salvador Dali and René Magritte paintings

Not boring to me. I love these conversations, but not that fantastic to spark up a fire

Then she asked me if I was a painter

I googled a paining by Toulouse-Lautrec (that midget who is famous for painting *****s in the late 19th century) and I photoshopped her head on one of those naked girls

Told her it was my latest work, named it after her and told her I expected it to be my big breakthrough

Things weren't as boring anymore after this message. She loved it and dropped the art talk

This being said, I'm not too keen on sexting. I try to get the girls laughing and get them interested in me enough so they agree to go on a date with me. I try to escalate from there

Draper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Made some small-talk with a woman about the effects of Covid lockdown.
She said pessimistic sh*t like "Will people ever go out and party again? I think everybody will be scared of being in groups of people forever".
I said no, in a few months when the pandemic is over, people will be so happy that there will be group f*****g in the streets.
The conversation got a lot more interesting after that.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear a lot of women complaining about guys being sexual too fast. That doesn't mean they don't enjoy it under any circumstances.

You just have to be subtle and to have some plausible deniability working for you.
Aaaaalways keep them wondering during the first date. She will eventually feel like she's chasing you, if she's at least somehow interested in you.

By being subtle, she'll never think"oh, he clearly wants to fvck me". It will be "Does he want to fvck me or not? If not, is it because he has plenty of other more attractive options? Is he hiding something of value? Maybe a big d1ck? Am I more attracted than him?"

Keep the hamster wheel spinning.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"So which did you think was better...50 Shades...the book or the movie?" (You assume she has watched or read it).

"So which 50 Shades movie was your favorite and why?"(You assume she has watched all of them)

80% of the time you ask either of these questions they answer it because they have seen it or read it...the other 20% they say they haven't seen or read it but the great thing is no matter what their response it opens the door to sexualized conversations and you can make it all about the move or book and it just seems like a normal convo.