Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give me 10 ****y and arrogant statements

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there

I am not normally ****y or arrogant or if i am i dont know whether i am or not.

So i have been asking people online to say something ****y or arrogant so that it really sinks in my head. Is there different levels of ****y and arrogance....statements please would help a lot
then i can add humour and it would work magic.

Ben

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
people tell me the definition, but i dont wanna know the definition because i dont understand the definition well

I like it to hear real world examples on how or when or why it is applied.

Ben

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why pre think ****y/funny statements and hav them in ur head waitin for the perfect moment to say them when it may not even arise, it can also come across as fake, and won't be very affective.

It also depends how you delivery something, recently i got away with some over ****y shi(t), and they just laughed along with it, and it hasnt put them off.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Canned material works for me.....

Until i can easily create my own without difficulties.
like that motto 'Fake it till u make it'.
Well that is my frame of mind until i am absolutely smooth and
that will come when i feel that type of character i have become.

Please.....no questions......just statements, thanks

Ben

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ƒuck off jerk!

Hilarious.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She is fat" is ****y? J. Lo makes it funny?

I don't see how any of those would get you a girl/laid.

You have to think like you're the best and have a natural skill of being funny. What you want is as good as buying a 98 cent joke book.

Don't bother.

This isn't something you can just "fake it till you make it." This is what you are going to be seen as to other people. Why not "try to make it till you make it" rather than being the loser fake that everyone is going to see through.

****y means you think highly of yourself. Funny means you can make people laugh. Add that together.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude, tell a girls she is fat? It's not ****y or funny, but it will get you kicked in the nuts.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
So NRM are you saying that when a girl says

Her: im feeling tired.
Me: yeah u betta go to bed before i send out the bed squat team of that ass!

from what I see is that I am emphasing that I have that type of control when i dont so basically saying im the best or thinking im the best or thinking yeahhhh im in control and add humour to that to lighten it up.

I think i understand it now.

But that brings to mind, ****y is apparently different to arrogance why dont ask me, i dont know.....but arrogant humour is that ****y and funny or something else.

Ben

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
for that ass i mean.

and also about that j lo joke, anyway as i was telling u i dont know concretely what ****y is and arrogant is

Man i was chatting online and this stuff is all good when chatting on line and this woman said i was like .........WOW

Oh my god, i feel good. Thanks guy for your comments so far anymore?

Ben

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really consider myself ****y or arrogant either, but i make women believe that i am.....i do this best when i am in a silly mood and i find it easy to joke around, listen to some comedy tapes for examples.

1. Howard Stern - he sets good examples of being ****y and funny, listen to his show once ina while if you can.....

2. Jim Norton - He was a regualar on the Opie and Anthony show and i personally can credit alot of my humor today from him.....a low self esteem comic but deathy hilarious non the less

3. Opie and Anthony - Ok maybe a repeat but their ability to showcase their balls and be self-depricating at the same time is inspirational. and thats all i can think of....

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can not rehurse C&F you have to impreivse because you can not plan what other people will say so it would seem to randome, and another thing, the examples you gave where really really bad so do not even try it, no humour is better then bad humour.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STFU NOOB

arrogant enough for u?

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of pre-planned/scripted lines....

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
If a chick ever tells you that she is going to give you the best blow job ever, just smile and say calmly: sure, but what's in it for me?
:p

what do you say if girls ask you who you fancy, or who you think is fittest etc.. i genrally do not see much place for C&F there. I just do not give definite answers and sometimes try and avoid the question, change the subject.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
****y: She is fat
Hahaha I remember when I thought I was a "DJ" and I told a chick to meet me somewhere even though she didnt have a car, cuz she could use the excersie.....let's just say she never met up with me.:p

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Here's a fifty, you've got ten minutes."

Its not ****y or funny, but if you say it in the Amsterdam/Kings Cross you WILL get laid. (But you should really have that fifty)