Girlz Who Play Hard To Get After You Got Them

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, some women are like "How DARE you call me?" Like I'll call her only 2 times, and leave 2 scathing messages, and she's like, "He's stalking me" to all her friends. Pfft, get real, woman, it's just a fvcking phone, and I'm just a fvcking called you like people have been calling other people since the 1920s. Grow up, b1tch.

Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I swear, some women are like "How DARE you call me?" Like I'll call her only 2 times, and leave 2 scathing messages, and she's like, "He's stalking me" to all her friends. Pfft, get real, woman, it's just a fvcking phone, and I'm just a fvcking called you like people have been calling other people since the 1920s. Grow up, b1tch.
What did you say in the messages? Scathing mean "angry". You left her 2 angry voice mails?

I texted this girl a few times tonight just playing and then she texts me "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU".. I'm like nothing you stupid b1tch I'm just having fun.

But I know she's just messing with my head and deep down she enjoys the texts... they just love playing mind games.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess scathing would be, "Don't use other people's words to talk to me. Use your Own words!" AND "Big truck doth not make a man." because she made fun of my small pickup. Fvck, I Like my pickup. The mutherfvcker's paid off, that's All that matters. That's more than she can say for her totaled Saturn, the incapable of driving wh0re!

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
If you guys saw my previous thread you may have a better idea what I'm dealing with:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132830

So basically after all of the drama in the above thread, she gave me the LJBF line. And I was fine with that.

However she still came over the next weekend and fukked.

So with this new information do you still stand by your advice?

You are basically saying I should call her tonight and try to hang out. Which I do not agree with at all.
friends with benefits? She used LJBF and yet she came over and ****ed? Move on keep this girl as a **** friend
lucky guy in my opinion.