Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girlsfriends expecting more these days?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a question about something i've personally observed. girls i've dated, as well as ones dating other guys, are expecting way too much it seems like. what i mean is you see these people who start dating a few weeks ago, and now theyre taking weekend trips to the beach, the mountains, wherever like they're married or are celebrating something. i had a girl stop seeing me because "i never took her anywhere nice" even though we'd only gone out 3 times. i asked her what she meant, and she said she wanted me to take her on trips and stuff. i didn't know dating women meant you also had to be a part time travel agent too. what's up with this? i'm trying to save up money because i'm starting graduate school in the fall, and i don't need to be blowing money on some fun filled weekend trip to the beach for some girl ive been dating 2 weeks. now, if i've been dating her for several months, or a year or whatever then yeah i can see doing that once in awhile. anyone else experienced this? why are women expecting SO much more these days? i brokeup with a girl awhile back because she always expected me to take her out to dinner to nice places and pay for every thing under the sun. when i would complain or bring it up she said in a smart offended manner "well i have my own money ill pay for it then", but she never did.lol

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they have the power, or think they do. That being that there are plenty of orbiters ready and willing to take the little princess to Disneyworld on THEIR DIME, in the pathetic hope for a little tang. There is your answer.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not asserting yourself enough. They're still seeing you as chumpy enough to push around. You should never be coerced into doing something you don't want to do. Your self respect is always more important than their approval.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took this one girl I dated to the movies, to dinner, to the park, out for drinks. The first argument we get into she says...You never take me anywhere! I was wise enough to calmly reply. You know that's not true, don't even try that. The point was her friends were going to the mountains, to vegas, to the beach and lording it over her and she wanted me to do that too. But her friends were married women or with wealthy men. I am not that, poor guy over here. Needless to say when I heard that whine I knew it was on the decline and between not taking her anywhere and not being willing to commit (i.e. marriage) I knew it would come to an end and just enjoyed the ride until it was over.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show them a place they've never been before,the kitchen.
She will leave you as it happened but trust me a big smile will appear in your face ;)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Show them a place they've never been before,the kitchen.
She will leave you as it happened but trust me a big smile will appear in your face ;)

funny you say that. 90% of the women out there can't pre-heat a frozen dinner much less make anything from scratch! that's not a sexist statement either, that's the bitter truth from being witnessed firsthand. i know girls who own a $400 grill but can't use the dang thing! theyre waiting on a man to come cook on it for them. girls are just offering less and less these days. hell, my prom date in highschool offered to pay for stuff, but the past few girls i've dated are appauled if you ask them to foot the bill at Mcdonalds. then you're a loser to them and they go back and tell their friends how they have to pay for "everything" and how you never have any money, and how you have such a crappy job even though you make 3 times as much as them.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
funny you say that. 90% of the women out there can't pre-heat a frozen dinner much less make anything from scratch! that's not a sexist statement either, that's the bitter truth from being witnessed firsthand. i know girls who own a $400 grill but can't use the dang thing! theyre waiting on a man to come cook on it for them.
No dude, they're waiting for a man to grab them by the hairs and tell them to cook him a meal. I know girls that supposedly don't know how to cook, and then you drag em into the kitchen, hand them a handful of food and a recipe and tell them "Cook this", and all the sudden, they know how to cook.

The problem is, most guys these days are a bunch of p*ssies, think they can win her heart over by paying their crap, cooking their dinner and what not. The point there is: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE. If a girl whines to you that you never take her anywhere nice, turn it around, and tell her she doesn't take you anywhere nice either. Have her take YOU on a godd*mn trip to the mountains, the beach or a BBQ orgy where they don't serve chick food like salads and bread.

Robert28 said:
girls are just offering less and less these days. hell, my prom date in highschool offered to pay for stuff, but the past few girls i've dated are appauled if you ask them to foot the bill at Mcdonalds. then you're a loser to them and they go back and tell their friends how they have to pay for "everything" and how you never have any money, and how you have such a crappy job even though you make 3 times as much as them.
How old are you? Are you over 50 and have you seen other generations of women? I doubt the modern women is much different in what they offer than women 50 years ago. You just have to wade through the sh*tty ones to find the real gems. It's always been like that. However, compared to 50 years ago, most guys don't know how to be MEN anymore and wind up with a bunch of losers who complain that the women these days are no good, when they in fact SUCK.

Don't date women that demand crap OR demand crap from them in return as well. Be charge of the relationship, be willing to walk out if she behaves in a way you can't live with and put her in the place every now and then. The more often you let her get away with crap, the more often she'll do it.

Now stop whining, re-read the DJ bible and work on yourself!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
No dude, they're waiting for a man to grab them by the hairs and tell them to cook him a meal. I know girls that supposedly don't know how to cook, and then you drag em into the kitchen, hand them a handful of food and a recipe and tell them "Cook this", and all the sudden, they know how to cook.

The problem is, most guys these days are a bunch of p*ssies, think they can win her heart over by paying their crap, cooking their dinner and what not. The point there is: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE. If a girl whines to you that you never take her anywhere nice, turn it around, and tell her she doesn't take you anywhere nice either. Have her take YOU on a godd*mn trip to the mountains, the beach or a BBQ orgy where they don't serve chick food like salads and bread.

How old are you? Are you over 50 and have you seen other generations of women? I doubt the modern women is much different in what they offer than women 50 years ago. You just have to wade through the sh*tty ones to find the real gems. It's always been like that. However, compared to 50 years ago, most guys don't know how to be MEN anymore and wind up with a bunch of losers who complain that the women these days are no good, when they in fact SUCK.

Don't date women that demand crap OR demand crap from them in return as well. Be charge of the relationship, be willing to walk out if she behaves in a way you can't live with and put her in the place every now and then. The more often you let her get away with crap, the more often she'll do it.

Now stop whining, re-read the DJ bible and work on yourself!

i'm 28 not 50 and yeah girls in general WERE different 10 years ago. maybe not leaps and bounds different, but different. i guess i do suck and am a loser, but i'm starting graduate school in the fall. i must know a thing or two because you don't see me with any of these needy girls do you? i'm not scared to call them out and if that doesnt work, kick them to the curb. i just wondered if anyone else experienced this and had any insight to what was going on.

NO MA'AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have definitely noticed this, and I think I know the main reason women expect more today.

To understand the main reason, think of a girl or woman as an investment, and not a partner. You put food and drink in her, clothes and jewelry on her, bestow gifts to her for a mini-anniversary, her birthday, or the holidays. You take weekends/vacations with her.

Women have figured out that if you put all of these investments into them, it will eventually take a financial toll. As you invest in one woman, your accounts to pursue other women and things you like will diminish. Also diminishing will be your desires to risk losing your investment by doing something stupid, like, say, pursuing another woman or women and getting caught. After all, you have spent all this money on her that you know you cannot recoup in dollars, only in her returned affection.

A lot of men do not realize they are falling into this trap until it is too late. They think they are just doing the normal things boyfriends do for their girlfriends and that they may lose her if they don't act accordingly. Unfortunately, complying in this manner slowly but surely cedes the man's power to call the shots and be the good player he ultimately can be.

Reaction score
Robert, my friend, your mindset is all wrong and you need to be exposed to the truth when it comes to dating:

Bring her to your/her bedroom......give her orgasms, and she will want more orgasms.......so then you give her more orgasms........and she'll want even more orgasms............this can go on for months or even years if you want it to.

Orgasms take a girl's mind away from thinking in general.

How else do you think that azzholes and bad boys who don't do SHYT for girls end up having all of these girls who "love" them and "need" them? It's all about the great sex they give these girls.

BE THAT GUY