Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Words Vs. Actions

freshstartin2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an interesting night out recently. I was out with a couple of pua dudes, they seemed pretty chill. I didn't do much approaching, as this stuff still weirds me out a bit. We tried gaming a large group of girls, 7 or 8 of them, all milling about, making a lot of noise, in party mode. One of the pua guys games a good looking brunette, so I "wing" him by talking to the heavy set girlfriend.

She seems very friendly and all, and we have a nice chat. She says things like "you're not from around here," but won't say why when I ask how she knows.

THEN things get interesting when the heavy set girl's girlfriend comes over. This is an stacked blonde with giant breasts. Very hot. The blonde says that her heavy set girlfriend is "hot." "Isn't she hot?" she keeps asking me. Meanwhile, she keeps rubbing her breasts against me. Meanwhile, she's saying she has a boyfriend who is her "soulmate" and that she would never cheat on him.

All of this is very confusing to me. On the one hand, she says she is absolutely devoted to her boyfriend. On the other hand, she has approached me and is rubbing her tits against me. She is also seemingly trying to get me sexually aroused by mentioning how "hot" her girlfriend supposedly is.

WTF? I get confused trying to make sense of the situation. Meanwhile, my wing's target has taken off and drags all of the girls with her. Set over.

What is up with the stacked blonde? Was she trying to get me to escalate or was she truly devoted to her boyfriend/soulmate?

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Occam's Razor my friend

...She was getting you horny to f*ck her fat friend.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words. Only about 10% of communication is words the rest actions.

Women say things that they don't mean all the time. Alot of times they are being logical but then their feelings take over and their actions show it.

Regarding your situation, we need more info. The stacked blonde was saying she would never cheat on her soulmate etc but the thought must have crossed her mind to say she even mentioned it.

My guess is that the stacked blond liked you but didn't want to chaet on her boyfriend.

freshstartin2008 said:
This site is a fvckin' joke.
Relax :cool:

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most proboable aswer to your guestion is that she tried to get you horny, and hook you up with her friend.

She also could have been jelous that you are talking to her friend and not her but that is not likely since she implied that she has a bf (her soulmate). If she wanted to **** you chaces are she wouldnt say i have a bf i dont want to cheat but than again sometimes and key word here is sometimes they say something that they do something else (i know its a run on).