Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls with small boobs tend to have issues

Reaction score
I don't have a boob size preference, so I tend to date women ranging from flat to large boobs on the scale....I actually don't like large boobs, so I guess I do have a preference lol.(Sydney Sweeny's boobs though XD). I have noticed that the worst women I have dealt with on experience were flat chested/smaller boobs. Is this just me? I guess it's like the equivalent of a guy having a small dvck or being short lol.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not sure, but I have dated several women like this who had amazing bodies outside of smaller chests...usually had these perfect heart shaped asses that made up for what they lacked chest wise. Two were LTRs of well over a year...two of the best relationships I have ever had.

And the sex was amazing with them...tight bodies, loved to get down and swallow loads, would do just about anything in the bedroom...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I live (Arizona) there is a lot of boob insecurity. Lots of fake boobs, and if not a padded bra. Almost no woman who is naturally small chested here doesn't enhance it in some way. Instead of an arms race, it's a boobs war. But as a big boobs guy you have to be discerning.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to date flat chested women.

Wait until you date a girl that had implants and decides to take them out...they become super insecure about their little pancakes.

Women with thin and nice shaped bodies with natural c and d cups are very rare. Best to find a thin girl with bolt-on's that she paid for.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
While most of my long term partners have always been C's or better - up to DD - I've had LTRs with gals that were athlete types with teeny breasts and unbelievable asses and legs etc. I see no correlation.

Not sure, but I have dated several women like this who had amazing bodies outside of smaller chests...usually had these perfect heart shaped asses that made up for what they lacked chest wise. Two were LTRs of well over a year...two of the best relationships I have ever had.

And the sex was amazing with them...tight bodies, loved to get down and swallow loads, would do just about anything in the bedroom...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not surprising, but I think big tits tend to be worse for a woman overall than smaller ones. Big breasted/hot women get everything given to them and are way more likely to be entitled. Not to mention, big tits will inevitably sag and stretch.

It's either entitlement or insecurity.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to date flat chested women.

Wait until you date a girl that had implants and decides to take them out...they become super insecure about their little pancakes.

Women with thin and nice shaped bodies with natural c and d cups are very rare. Best to find a thin girl with bolt-on's that she paid for.
She didn't pay for them.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL dudes, like with any other experiment you conduct, you need to control the environment, yes?

So when comparing flat to full chested women, you need to compare like women where the only significant different is there boob size.

You compare women with great asses who are flat chested to women with great asses who have full racks.

You compare women with flat asses to who are flat chested to women with flat asses who have full racks.

FFS, people, This is Logic 101.

Then, you observe for correlations.

Obviously, women with a lot going for them otherwise aren't going to be that insecure.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a boob size preference....I have noticed that the worst women I have dealt with on experience were flat chested/smaller boobs. Is this just me? I guess it's like the equivalent of a guy having a small dvck or being short lol.
I haven't noticed a relationship between boob size and rude treatment when considered the entirety of my 20+ years of interactions.

Where I live (Arizona) there is a lot of boob insecurity. Lots of fake boobs, and if not a padded bra. Almost no woman who is naturally small chested here doesn't enhance it in some way. Instead of an arms race, it's a boobs war. But as a big boobs guy you have to be discerning.
I did notice that in Arizona as well. Due to the heat, there's not a lot of clothing worn. Enhancing breasts is a thing there. However, there are more women without implants in Arizona than with them.

Best to find a thin girl with bolt-on's that she paid for.
I have had sex with thin women with implants and it has been very good.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion tall women with smaller boobs tend to be much more pleasable to deal with.

Short women with big boobs are hell on earth at least for me being introvert and logical.

Also I like small tight asses on girls, think of female volleyballers.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a boob size preference, so I tend to date women ranging from flat to large boobs on the scale....I actually don't like large boobs, so I guess I do have a preference lol.(Sydney Sweeny's boobs though XD). I have noticed that the worst women I have dealt with on experience were flat chested/smaller boobs. Is this just me? I guess it's like the equivalent of a guy having a small dvck or being short lol.
Depends how secure they are. Know a chic with a decent pair that wears push-up bras but at the same time hides them. Creates cleavage she doesn’t naturally have and then tries to hide it from being seen, quite bizarre. Wants the attention but doesn’t at the same time.

Knew another that had a smoking athletic body but nothing on top. She got bolt-ons and she seemed more confident after. Equivalent to a skinny dude that goes to the gym and gets jacked.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
. Big breasted/hot women get everything given to them and are way more likely to be entitled. Not to mention, big tits will inevitably sag and stretch.

It's either entitlement or insecurity.
I might have simped for hot women from time to time I'm afraid to say. It is nothing more than false hope amongst the daily grind, opportunity but not reality. After all, men have been known to get in fights over that one exceptionally attractive woman- asserting dominance, rutting about like stags- its bad enough they do it in the workplece, hence chads and orbiters.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I
Depends how secure they are. Know a chic with a decent pair that wears push-up bras but at the same time hides them. Creates cleavage she doesn’t naturally have and then tries to hide it from being seen, quite bizarre. Wants the attention but doesn’t at the same time.

Knew another that had a smoking athletic body but nothing on top. She got bolt-ons and she seemed more confident after. Equivalent to a skinny dude that goes to the gym and gets jacked.
I had a plate a few years ago solid 8 in her 40’s, great legs, arse for days (think Nicole Kidman in her 30’s), great back and shoulders, 5’4”, beautiful long curls, just lovely. B cups max. I thought I’d died and gone to heaven.

fast forward a few years since we’ve seen each other but stay in contact and she gets D implants - she looks unbalanced now - not fat but looks it.

such a shame

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small boobs "should" also have more testosterone in her system, so she might have a napoleon complex ontop of that.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I

I had a plate a few years ago solid 8 in her 40’s, great legs, arse for days (think Nicole Kidman in her 30’s), great back and shoulders, 5’4”, beautiful long curls, just lovely. B cups max. I thought I’d died and gone to heaven.

fast forward a few years since we’ve seen each other but stay in contact and she gets D implants - she looks unbalanced now - not fat but looks it.

such a shame
Yup. Despite all of her other physical qualities you listed, she didn’t feel good about herself and went full throttle with the Ds. Women do ridiculous things to themselves which are unattractive and also indicators of some kind of internal damage.

Madonna was recently on Jimmy Fallon, wearing grills and almost of recognizable. While Susanna Hoffs is aging gracefully. Yes I know these women are both in their 60’s, but you can easily see Susanna with practically nothing on top, appears well adjusted while the other is still crying for attention and going to extremes.

35EF3D1E-4E8D-4E84-B955-A5C8F0361D1F.jpeg 913A80A6-507C-4268-A20B-AF3CEBF49C3A.jpeg

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I wouldn't say they have issues, but if they are attractive, in shape and have a nice body, their boobs will be smaller than 80% of other females do to the fact that boobs are nearly all fat (90%). A leaner female, smaller natural boobs.

I do not like fake boobs. Doesn't feel the same. They do not fall the same, and bounce back very unnaturally. However, some dudes love them. To each their own.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yup. Despite all of her other physical qualities you listed, she didn’t feel good about herself and went full throttle with the Ds. Women do ridiculous things to themselves which are unattractive and also indicators of some kind of internal damage.

Madonna was recently on Jimmy Fallon, wearing grills and almost of recognizable. While Susanna Hoffs is aging gracefully. Yes I know these women are both in their 60’s, but you can easily see Susanna with practically nothing on top, appears well adjusted while the other is still crying for attention and going to extremes.

View attachment 8789 View attachment 8790
Jews, if they keep in shape, exercise a bit and eat well, tend to age better. Hoffs has always been a beauty. Yea, not sure what the fvck is happening to Madonna. Soon she'll look like this: