Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls with short hair---most freaky/best sex?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just realized the two freakiest women I have been with over the last 2 years both had short hair. Both loved anal, both were really into sex, and there was great sexual chemistry between us.

Was with the short haired plate Saturday night and she was begging for me to fvck her in the ass, and I was happy to oblige...then as I was getting ready to leave after we had been going at it for a few hours she says "I hope you left a mark so I can see it tomorrow"...so I said lets go take a look...I pulled her in front a mirror, pulled her pants down and bent her over the desk and proceeded to spank her hard for about 10 minutes until her ass cheeks turned bright red...

Then she gave me the best handjob I've ever gotten and swallowed every drop...

I think I need to keep looking for short haired women....lol

Anyone have similar findings?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I prefer long hair. I had a fwb that had short hair that was really kinky. I attribute that to her being crazy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, just this past weekend, very similar experience. We did it every which way. She is an insecure early 30s girl, kinda a butterface (teeth mainly, and mouth). She was an army brat growing up. Short hair. Non-painted nails. Tall. Didn't use a condom and we haven't known each other that long. Not a mom. Floppy t!tties, though (nipples) would get hard quickly, very horny, but she seemed, yet still, inexperienced than I am obviously. I find that with most Tall women, that they are clumsier and more "I don't know what to do" fumbling about. I kept her G-string on while fvcking her. Very slippery wet poon, and eventually became "the fish" smell, as quite a few women do after cvmming, they start to stink.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there may be something to your theory. The *young* short-haired women I've been with were more freaky than the average. Of course, these short-haired gals also had the pierced tongue and often the hair was colored something strange like blue, so it's hard for me to separate out the variables.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a pretty common mantra around alt.seduction back in the day. It was basically "For the best sex - find a woman with LSE (low self esteem) and HSD (high sex drive). They will be crazy and undateable; but they will be the best candidates for ONS or FWB".

The thing is Low-Self Esteem almost always leads to a high sex drive (unless psychological issues are present which repress sex drive; but those women normally end up being the one who doesn't like being touched in lesbian relationships).

Minus the soccer moms and old women who cut their hair short in droves - you can make a pretty strong assumption that any younger female with short hair has LSE. Same with women insecure about their body type (too fat/tooskinny). Same with women who were molested for long periods. Same with women who are/were in abusive relationships.

fun in bed.

run for your life if she starts carving your name in a heart though.