Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls with issues

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
becker, i've known you for awhile now. Listen man, sitting there and listen to her probelms...is it going to be FUN for YOU? ......

exactly..so i'd either go with

1.Do what someone above suggested and take her on a fun date. (and if she still complains you drop her)

or 2.Forget about her and move on.

I gave up on a **** buddy becuase of this, girls with too much trouble are dangerous.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide, yeah, this situation is just a different one than I've been in because I normally don't go for these types of girls with all these issues. I'm making a serious exception here because she's so hot. Normally I wouldn't even go near these girls, and also these girls are normally not as hot as this one in my experience.

Anyways, definitely can see how girls like this can be dangerous, which is why I'm a little cautious about getting in too deep. I almost want this girl as a friend because she's so hot that it's great social proof. I had 2 women come up to me and try to steal me away just because I was talking to her. I think women sense that if you're talking to a hot girl, that you have this air of confidence, and that, coupled with the jealousy factor, will draw more women to you by default.

I'll take her out and see what happens. Maybe I'll be spontaneous and just take her away tomorrow for lunch without prior arrangements.

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, guys, so I set up lunch this week with this girl at work that I'm pursuing. She has some serious problems in her personal life, more than any girl I've been with before. Now the problem is this, should I sit and listen to her problems, or do you guys think I should call off the date? She told me today she was having some problems with her family (parents are divorced and her mother is crazy). Definitely don't want to her to anchor bad things with me.
Emotional baggage? Sorry, I'd drop her. Call me insensitive, but unless you just want to be her FRIEND, either hold off until she gets her sh!t straight or just steer clear.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think that will happen anytime soon, unfortunately. I'll have to either take her with these issues, or not take her at all. At the moment, I'm sort of leaning toward the latter. However, it's so damn difficult to do this.