Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl's with ICE on their shoulders

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs and fellow DJs in training how do i talk to girls who give me the cold shoulders? For example, I go up to a girl and i say hey and i open up and say hi then we talk for like 3 minutes she talks about track and all and i ask her how that is and then i say how her hairs cute then she's like ok and leaves. Ok that's just an example but how do i deal with cold shoulders?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt really consider that the cold shoulder. Try to deepen the rapport and demonstrate value. Throw in some ****y funny and you should do a hell of a lot better than you did.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No talking about her hair on intial meeting....use ****y and funny, use your surroundings to help your conversation flow.

Read the bible.

Çloud¤$trider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex
read the bible.... and search some posts ....

Dont you hate it when people say that??? lol I DO!
Heres what ive learned from the all mighty bible(**** lol) but to never talk about her apparence, but to neg hit her on her attitude(hbs only!) tease her if you can, Dont feel bad if you get rejected times from times, some of the broads now a days are just cruel!! Youll get another chance.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Çloud¤$trider
Dont you hate it when people say that??? lol I DO!
Heres what ive learned from the all mighty bible(**** lol) but to never talk about her apparence, but to neg hit her on her attitude(hbs only!) tease her if you can, Dont feel bad if you get rejected times from times, some of the broads now a days are just cruel!! Youll get another chance.
well then u havent really read it , u have just browsed through it .... if u take the time to read and UNDERSTAND what is in it u will find that the most simple SAME questions many new people come and ask over and over and over again can be answered by reading it , or else why would almost all the members that have been here keep telling these new people to read the bible.... ?

And people if u want spesific answers u have to start giving more details about the questions.... u wont get much help by asking : a girl is giving me a cold shoulder what should i do ?

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
You call that getting the cold shoulder?

That's nothing. Hell, that's the fvckin bahamas compared to some of the cold shoulders many of us have recieved.

How to avoid this sorta thing? That is an impossible question to answer. Each time this comes up is in a new context, and a new situation.

The only answer is: Go out, go to the ice cream shop, and order a heaping double stack of cold shoulder. Experiance is how you learn to deal with that sorta thing.