Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls with guy friends

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319

Be more of a man than all her friends. Push and pull. Overhwelm with affection and take it away. Show her ADVENTURE. Make her experience EMOTIONS that she's never experienced with other men. And then take it away. Be the ALPHA of her wolf pack.

JT47319, you definitely get it brotha, preach on...

Elfynne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Because women have "BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY" dick.
HA HA HA, very funny, lamea$$. The profundity of your wit has left me speechless.

For your information, I don't have sex with any of my friends; I never have, and I never will. I don't see them as sex objects. Unlike the skanks you have known, I'm not some desperate nymphomaniac who constantly needs a man between her legs in order to satisfy her. I am perfectly capable of living without sex, so I really don't give a damn if there are any sex partners available or not.

So fvck you.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elfynne
HA HA HA, very funny, lamea$$. The profundity of your wit has left me speechless.

For your information, I don't have sex with any of my friends; I never have, and I never will. I don't see them as sex objects. Unlike the skanks you have known, I'm not some desperate nymphomaniac who constantly needs a man between her legs in order to satisfy her. I am perfectly capable of living without sex, so I really don't give a damn if there are any sex partners available or not.

So fvck you.
I have an idea, why don't you fvck off this website if you don't like what you're reading here you fvcking cvnt.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
I have an idea, why don't you fvck off this website if you don't like what you're reading here you fvcking cvnt.
I truly doubt that these kind of neghits will work well...

Elfynne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm, okay....first of all, this conversation had nothing to do with you, Mr. Wannabe. I was addressing someone else who insulted ME first, so I defended myself. You should have kept your nose out of it.

NEVER call me a cvnt....NEVER call ANY woman a cvnt, you arrogant piece of $hit. So go fvck yourself...because that's probably what you will be doing for the rest of your life anyway, loser.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm, okay....first of all, this conversation had nothing to do with you, Mr. Wannabe. I was addressing someone else who insulted ME first, so I defended myself. You should have kept your nose out of it.

NEVER call me a cvnt....NEVER call ANY woman a cvnt, you arrogant piece of $hit. So go fvck yourself...because that's probably what you will be doing for the rest of your life anyway, loser.
:D :D :D :D I certainly didn't see him insult you at all. Telling him to go fvck himself for expressing his opinions wasn't exactly appropriate either.

He happened to be right. You didn't like what he said, so you attacked him.

Elfynne

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D :D :D :D I certainly didn't see him insult you at all. Telling him to go fvck himself for expressing his opinions wasn't exactly appropriate either.

He happened to be right. You didn't like what he said, so you attacked him.
He DID insult me, because that delightful little snippet was a response to a question I asked. By answering me in such a fashion, he was implying that I indulge in such behavior. I would be a pushover if I allowed him to talk to me in that way.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He DID insult me, because that delightful little snippet was a response to a question I asked. By answering me in such a fashion, he was implying that I indulge in such behavior. I would be a pushover if I allowed him to talk to me in that way.
That 'delightful little snippet' as you so called it, happens to be the truth. A FACT, if you will, that supports the overall theory the thread implies - that being, one should be wary of broads that have only guy friends.

Unfortunately, there are those in this politically correct era who find when the facts don't fit the theory they simply ignore the facts or take offence because they don't like hearing the truth.

The truth being, gentlemen, that Elfynne is exactly the kind of woman you want to avoid getting involved with. She admitted herself she cannot maintain any female friendships, so there is in all likelihood something wrong with her. It isn't natural if a woman is unable to maintain female friendships.

Of course, she'll just fly off on people undeservedly because she probably sees in this thread something of herself that she doesn't like or doesn't want to come clean about.

Always go for an honest woman guys. They're rare, but they're out there.

Elfynne

Don Juan
Reaction score
That 'delightful little snippet' as you so called it, happens to be the truth. A FACT, if you will, that supports the overall theory the thread implies - that being, one should be wary of broads that have only guy friends.

Unfortunately, there are those in this politically correct era who find when the facts don't fit the theory they simply ignore the facts or take offence because they don't like hearing the truth.

The truth being, gentlemen, that Elfynne is exactly the kind of woman you want to avoid getting involved with. She admitted herself she cannot maintain any female friendships, so there is in all likelihood something wrong with her. It isn't natural if a woman is unable to maintain female friendships.

Of course, she'll just fly off on people undeservedly because she probably sees in this thread something of herself that she doesn't like or doesn't want to come clean about.

Okay, Dr. Freud. You know EVERYTHING about women, so who am I, that I should argue with your superior wisdom? :rolleyes:

If you paid any attention to what I wrote, you will see that it is no fault of mine that I have few female friendships. Obviously I have tried too hard in the past to be accepted by other females, and THEY rejected ME. It wasn't the other way around. With women who are "superior" to me in any way, I become fascinated by them, rather than getting jealous. Ever heard of the phenomenon of "female crushes?"

Most of the people here have been kind and civil, until you, like a typical overconfident a$$hole, called me a cvnt.
If you act like this, it's no wonder you can't attract girls. If you had called me that to my face, you would probably be lying on the ground bleeding by now. I don't allow ANYONE to talk to me that way, male or female, young or old. I'm SICK to DEATH of people like you.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't IMPLY it, I STATED is a certainty that ALL HOT GIRLS HAVE GUYS on the side. Period. Call it what you will, "In case of emergency ****" or whathaveyou.

If you choose to apply a moral judgement, that's your perogative. For me personally, I don't think of it as that way. All girls behave in this fashion because it's natural, just like all guys behave... well... like guys. I apply no morality on that behavior or call girls whores, tramps, or sluts because all girls have the same sex drive as men.

You cannot blame a tiger for mauling you because that's what tigers do. You cannot blame a kitten for playing around and accidentally scratching you because that's what kittens do.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you're right. Elfynne, you say you have no desire to be with your guy friends but trust me they want you. If you were fat and ugly they wouldn't say a word to you. Why would a woman have mostly guy friends? It doesn't make sense to me. How can a woman relate to a guy better than another woman?

BTW you're a woman so what are you dong here? Don't get the wrong idea I don't have anything against a woman being here but why would a woman post here?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
I think you're right. Elfynne, you say you have no desire to be with your guy friends but trust me they want you. If you were fat and ugly they wouldn't say a word to you. Why would a woman have mostly guy friends? It doesn't make sense to me. How can a woman relate to a guy better than another woman?

BTW you're a woman so what are you dong here? Don't get the wrong idea I don't have anything against a woman being here but why would a woman post here?
Well, I think she's here to be disruptive and confuse the guys while they're talking.

Also - Elfynne - with regards to you not being able to keep any female friends - you say you have all guy friends and you don't bone them because they have girlfriends - did it ever occur to you that these girlfriends don't like you because you're single and always hanging around their boyfriends? It's entirely likely that they percieve you as some kind of harlett trying to shag their boyfriends and resent your presence, so they invariably end up not liking you.

I know my woman wouldn't exactly like some single chick hanging around me all the time.

Maybe that's why you don't make female friends - they don't like you hanging about their men all the time. They might think you'retrying to take their man away.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, Dr. Freud. You know EVERYTHING about women, so who am I, that I should argue with your superior wisdom? :rolleyes:

If you paid any attention to what I wrote, you will see that it is no fault of mine that I have few female friendships. Obviously I have tried too hard in the past to be accepted by other females, and THEY rejected ME. It wasn't the other way around. With women who are "superior" to me in any way, I become fascinated by them, rather than getting jealous. Ever heard of the phenomenon of "female crushes?"

Most of the people here have been kind and civil, until you, like a typical overconfident a$$hole, called me a cvnt.
If you act like this, it's no wonder you can't attract girls. If you had called me that to my face, you would probably be lying on the ground bleeding by now. I don't allow ANYONE to talk to me that way, male or female, young or old. I'm SICK to DEATH of people like you.
You sure you're not a lesbian??

Elfynne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality

My guy friends do NOT want me. Most of them have girlfriends of their own, and their girlfriends and I like each other, too. They are my friends, so I TRUST them. And I have indeed seen fat and/or homely girls with male friends. I went to school with them. They were smart and very sweet girls with attractive personalities, so their guy friends had a genuine platonic affection for them.

With my guy friends...I suppose I relate to them well because we have similar interests. My interests are a little offbeat, and it's hard for me to find other women who like the same things. But I do have some female friends, and they are wonderful.

Indeed, it seems that my presence is not wanted here. Fine. I'll leave then. Fair enough?

To all of those who have been kind to me during my time here, I thank you and wish you all the best of luck. To those who have been a$$holes to me....I feel pity for you, because if that's how you act toward all women, then you are going to be miserable losers for the rest of your entire lives.

Good-bye.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The greeks defined four kinds of love......

Agape = spiritual love
Storge = familiar love
Philia = love between friends
Eros = sexual love

Contrary to popular belief (on this board), true friends do not fornicate.

True friend have no sexual desire for each other.

Even if you do not have eros, then it's almost a given that your friend of the opposite sex does.

The only true way to have philia, is to have no sexual feelings between the two parties. This rarely ever happens.

If your a girl with all these supposed guy friends, I dare you to take my challenge.

Ask each of them to have sex with you.

I don't know why girls can't get it through their head, that a guy is truly never your friend (unless there is 0 sexual attraction).

Males bond with each other in a way females tradionally do not.
Fraternity is a male idea. Your guy friend only sticks around because he wants to have sex with you, or wants to be seen with you, or maybe meet some of your female friends. The point is, it's always a selfish reason that benefits his self interest.

Now I don't know where most of you live, but I have never met a female who was more interesting to talk to than my male friends. Females exists for other outlets (intimacy, sex).

It's not tradional for a female to have males as friends.
This is a modern notion.

All of the men I know who are in a relationship, has a woman that drops all her girlfriends the minute she nests.
Very few keep friends, and those who do usually only have 1 or 2.
This is natural.

Every girl I've ever come into contact with who has predominately guy friends, has been fawked in the head. I've never met an exception. But I've met girls with a transparent guy friend, who obvioulsy wants to fawk.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Indeed, it seems that my presence is not wanted here. Fine. I'll leave then. Fair enough?

To all of those who have been kind to me during my time here, I thank you and wish you all the best of luck. To those who have been a$$holes to me....I feel pity for you, because if that's how you act toward all women, then you are going to be miserable losers for the rest of your entire lives.

Good-bye.
I never said I wanted you to leave. I just wondered why a female would post here that's all.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now if your in a relationship, wouldn't you question the motives of your partner hanging around with a friend who's entire relationship was based on eros?

That's not considered low self-esteem.

It's considered pratical.

Jealousy is inate, and even my dog displays it.

I would guess that there is a reason for jealousy, but like everything else there are extremes.

Everyone should be against this.

I think with most people (males) they just accept this because they don't want to be considered AFC.

Females have a completely different attitude about this if YOU befriend someone of the opposite gender.

If you don't display signs of jealousy then you do not truly love someone. It's a natural phenominon.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guy friends do NOT want me. Most of them have girlfriends of their own, and their girlfriends and I like each other, too. They are my friends, so I TRUST them.
Ok, help me out here - so which is it, you just said you had no girl friends, now you're backtracking and saying you do.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Elfynne, don't take this as a bash, but on a scale of 1 to 10 in the looks department, if you had to rate yourself in complete honesty, where would you be?

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score

How would you know what is succesful with women elf?
You can't seem to befriend them.

Failure in life translates to disagreement with elf.

If you belive so firmly in your ideas, then you wouldn't get angry at those who disagree with you.

You get angry because it shakes your foundations, and makes you question the validity of your beliefs.