Girls with BFs

Reaction score
Do these girls still feel attraction for another guy such as you and I(the don juans) even though they've got a boyfriend?

Because lately it seems like every chick I try to get with has a boyfriend and when I find out I respect that and push no further in my quest for the pink.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh*t. If you want a chick with a b/f, you go for her.

I've just done it, taken a girl from her b/f. If he wasn't good enough to keep her then she has the right to come to me.

Couple of tips:

1) If she mentions her boyfriend. Change the subject.

2) Dj her like you would any other girl.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for replying off topic.

And yes, they can.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
Bullsh*t. If you want a chick with a b/f, you go for her.

I've just done it, taken a girl from her b/f. If he wasn't good enough to keep her then she has the right to come to me.

it's not only about him being good enough to keep her. imagine this situation:

this summer you win a holiday alone in hawaii... while you are there having lots of fun, she's in the city and she meets dimebag. he follows your advice and he takes her away from you.

now, was it YOUR fault?! what could have you done? would you have refused to go on holiday, just not to lose her? well, on the other side, that would be really AFC, wouldn't it?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
it's not only about him being good enough to keep her. imagine this situation:

this summer you win a holiday alone in hawaii... while you are there having lots of fun, she's in the city and she meets dimebag. he follows your advice and he takes her away from you.

now, was it YOUR fault?! what could have you done? would you have refused to go on holiday, just not to lose her? well, on the other side, that would be really AFC, wouldn't it?
How likely is that to happen?.....

Wasn't that my original point?

Your post is redundant.