Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who turned you down in the past?

New2SoSuave

Reaction score
Would you talk to them or interact with them in case you bump into them?

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
New2SoSuave said:
Yes.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
New2SoSuave said:

What normal well adjusted person wouldn't?

If you can't handle that then don't.

New2SoSuave

Reaction score
1. What if you get the feeling she is avoiding you?

2. Or if you hear from grapevine that she has talked about your interest to her friends and mentioned to them that she turned you down.

Brian Drake

Don Juan
Reaction score
A smile and/or hello never hurts because you are a gentleman and that's what we do--no sour grapes allowed. After that a "tactical" withdrawal to see if she approaches you next is a good option. If not, you've done your part and nobody can say you're a jerk, especially any other girls in the room you may want to approach.

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL....I have banged women who have rejected me initially.

Two best story openers:
1. One girl said she knew what I wanted but wasnt going to kiss me....this was in the morning.....I banged her that evening.

2. One girl said she thought I was repulsive and kinda creepy....8 months later I started talking to her again, became her friend...then banged her and then we proceeded to have an 8 month relationship.

So yes, keep the lines of communication open.

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No way unless I have a chick with me and I can make them jealous. But thats me and I was hurt bad in younger afc days.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never hurts to be polite. Going out of your way? no. Polite? Yes. Or in interweb talk, don't be butthurt newfag.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gather around young DJ's and let poppa Zodiac tell you a story:

Before I moved I went back to my hometown for a month to see family and friends and saw a bunch of chicks I knew in high school that rejected me, (back in high school mind you I weighed close to 300 pounds so I wasn't anything to look at but 3 years afterward I weighed 85+ pounds less and a whole different person,) so just like us DJs looking over bigger women I was looked over as well.

So I ran into I think 11 girls from high school that either approached me saying "You look familiar" and I'd explain who I was to which we'd chat and exchange numbers or we'd move on with our lives or in the case of 7 of those 11 girls were either waitresses/cashiers that chatted me up in a dead checkout line until we exchanged numbers/did that old number on the receipt trick or I snubbed them because they were complete ****s to me.

Out of those 11 girls I hooked up with 6 of them before I moved. Out of those 6, only 4 knew who I was and afterward for the other 2 I finally told them when they asked me for a second date. Those other 2 were horrid people that I did out of anger (Something I don't really like to do that much) to rub in their faces for rejecting me (A bit childish I know) but the reactions were oh so priceless.

TL/DR: So OP; yeah girls in the past rejected me because I was a fatso in high school later on were trying to get with me because I had changed since most of my stress points from there had disappeared completely and I had a job that kept my physically active. That is when it was cemented in my mind that women are just likes us men; shallow.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New2SoSuave said:

2. Or if you hear from grapevine that she has talked about your interest to her friends and mentioned to them that she turned you down.
Well, I guess I'd write to Cosmo about this, so that they can publish an article on "20 different ways you can tell that's he's totally into you, plus multiple orgasms and other bullsh*t."

Seriously, man?

Please, please, please tell me this is a theoretical situation and you're not wasting your time trying to figure out what to say to some chick who politely declined.

Shoot, man, I get politely declined all the time. It happens. You move on, and if you have other things going on in your life (you should), you don't even take a second to think twice about the rejection because, hey, whatever.

I've been seeing too many threads like this. I'm gonna start a new one to give some perspective on failure.

New2SoSuave

Reaction score
Some of them would try to friendzone you/make you your friend (that they are not interested in hooking up) after the rejection?
That's why I've been reluctant to interact with them. I guess I have little/no game :)

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
New2SoSuave said:
Some of them would try to friendzone you/make you your friend (that they are not interested in hooking up) after the rejection?
That's why I've been reluctant to interact with them. I guess I have little/no game :)
Tell them you have enough friends and if they change their mind that here's your number.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Of course, especially if you initially had chemistry, but it failed for other reasons.

BUT don't be that guy who keeps calling.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... Because they were all *****es, and I don't associate with such a person anymore. Nothing to say them. Plus, I live in a far-away state, so fat chances of ever seeing them again. One of them added me to Facebook, but I'm tempted to take her off. She's a Christian now and was always kind of nice, but got hurt bad and found her at a very bad time. Eh... Still hard to forget.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get irate, she wins. It may depend on how she turns you down. If it is a friend, you get close to her, want more than friendship, but she says no, fine. IMO, it's a law of male/female interactions that one will like the other sexually and/or romantically.

However, even if she is rude in turning down, it's best not to let it bother you. I feel a healthy/confident guy doesn't let things like this phase him. It lessens potential dating worth to do so.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
ilikecharlene said:
If you get irate, she wins.
This should be our mantra.

Dating can be boiled down to a simple formula:

1) You reward her for good behavior.
2) You go NC after bad behavior for X number of days, based on severity.

There should be only 2 things she can be doing: having the time of her life with you, or missing you.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was civilized about it then I won't treat her rudely. That'd be childish.

However,
New2SoSuave said:

That happens time to time and if it does I simply don't give the ***** the time of day. You keep the upper hand and it drives them nuts if you don't seem to be mad about it at all.