Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Who Only Date Losers

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a really good looking girl... probably a 8.5+. We went on a few dates in the past but she went back to her ex... who is a complete and total loser. No job, lives at home (he's 30), treats her like ****, never does anything with/for her. Just a douchebag. Well, she leaves him and goes back to him all the time. She says that he will change but we all know (and I think she does too) that he never will. Why do girls put themselves through this? She could have just about anyone and she's settling for this scum. I'm beginning to think that girls only wants a b/f who will give them the drama that they need on a daily basis.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Because something is broken in themselves they believe they have to save someone who is, in thier eyes, more fvcked than they are. This way they think they can redeem or repair that which is missing or broken in themselves.

Classic psychological impairment. Avoid this girl for anything other than a fvck buddy.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree she needs challenge and drama. She enjoys the emotional rollercoaster.

Back off, don't return her calls, be scarce. I second that she is only worthwhile as FB.

She has high level of relationship impairment. Don't try to make sense of her behavior. It's a waste of your time.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Industry said:
I know a really good looking girl... probably a 8.5+. We went on a few dates in the past but she went back to her ex... who is a complete and total loser. No job, lives at home (he's 30), treats her like ****, never does anything with/for her. Just a douchebag. Well, she leaves him and goes back to him all the time. She says that he will change but we all know (and I think she does too) that he never will. Why do girls put themselves through this? She could have just about anyone and she's settling for this scum. I'm beginning to think that girls only wants a b/f who will give them the drama that they need on a daily basis.
most girls that are not mature, love this. It fills some undesired need.

I qualified my girlfriend to make sure that I wouldn't have to deal with that bullsh!t.

This is why it is so important to qualify the girl to make sure you are dealing with a moron/b!tch.

More importantly, you learned what you don't wnat to have to deal with in a relationship, so it was a good thing.

comic_relief

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing this guy is doing wrong is... Not having a job and his own place at his age...

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
This wouldn't be the same 30 year old guy with no job living at home that posted a thread about his situation last week? Oh that's right, girls don't go for guys in that situation... :crackup:

Man Zen kicks ass.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Because something is broken in themselves they believe they have to save someone who is, in thier eyes, more fvcked than they are. This way they think they can redeem or repair that which is missing or broken in themselves.

Classic psychological impairment. Avoid this girl for anything other than a fvck buddy.
You got that right Karma! Chicks like this are best to be avoided. At least don't try to do anything serious with her. Like you said, the best you can do with this one is confine her to FB status then give her back to her scumbag BF.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nightwing said:
You got that right Karma! Chicks like this are best to be avoided. At least don't try to do anything serious with her. Like you said, the best you can do with this one is confine her to FB status then give her back to her scumbag BF.
Cheers man. I plan on doing exactly this.