Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who mention sexual abuse

Reaction score
Theres this one girl who as we were in a good conversation she steers it towards sometime 2 years ago when some older guy who was hanging out with her and her friends tried to rape her but in the process she kicked him and he got a heart attack and I think she said he died....weird ass story BUT thats not the point,..I'm wondering if a girl telling me this is showing me that trying to fool with her is treading in unstable terrain or she trusts me.

If a girl brings up the rape subject, is this a good or bad thing ? I've never dealt with this issue in my life neither personally or heard anyone else who's had this happen so i don't know how to go about it

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does your gut tell you?

Reaction score
well its telling me two things.

I'm either going in the right direction

or

She trusts me like her best friend.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Pay it no attention, lotsa chicks have there very own "rape" stories nowadays, its the latest accessory every girl wants.

If and when a b!tch feels the need to bore me sh!tless with her latest tale of "rape" (look at how troubled and unique I am, I'm so desirable men have been known to force themselves onto me yada yada) I usually just switch off and think of sandwiches while trying to appear interested.

Follow my lead bro.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick ever mentions sexual abuse from a family member you should get the hell out of there. Somehow i have dated three of these girls and things start off normal and fine then progressively get worse and worse the longer you see them. The hard part is the crazy, fvcked up side of them usually comes out after you're rather attached to them. Learn from my mistakes, if she mentions family sexual abuse drop her like a bad habit.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chillisauce said:
If a chick ever mentions sexual abuse from a family member you should get the hell out of there. Somehow i have dated three of these girls and things start off normal and fine then progressively get worse and worse the longer you see them. The hard part is the crazy, fvcked up side of them usually comes out after you're rather attached to them. Learn from my mistakes, if she mentions family sexual abuse drop her like a bad habit.
This is going to sound very sad...but I agree with you.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chillisauce said:
If a chick ever mentions sexual abuse from a family member you should get the hell out of there.
I dont think the old guy was a family member.

Anyway, ignore it. She "almost" got raped??? Sound like a simple case of another guy coming on too strong and her reacting to it.

Out of curiousity, how old was this guy???? sound like he was in his 80s at least! :crackup:

On a serious note though... just play it cool and dont force your self on her. That is the best thing. Make sure she is totally comfortable with you before you progress sexually.

future dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
my vote is to drop her......i know a girl who had something similar happen to her and from what i've seen she's really messed up emotionally...when you first meet her you think she's very cool and put together....get to know her and you realise how ****ed in the head she is......i'd stay away....far away....unless you want the drama

Slique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i agree. Steer clear of this type cuz they are psychologically scarred and are unfortunate to carry that burden with them for a while. I know.. it sounds rude and chauvenistic.. but at the end of the day we're here to attract girls to like us for our DJ qualities. If she likes you for your special ability to repair psychological problems, then by all means go for her. I doubt many of us would have that special gift though.

If she were attracted to you in a direct and special way (and u knew she was attracted 100%) then she would have not definitely brought that up. True, she's comfortable, but remember part of Mystery's technique (if you use it) is about being Comfy+Attracted. Just Comfy, makes u her guy friend.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Word of Caution

That's quite a bombshell to drop on you so soon. Don't you have other girls in your rotation? If not, you have a case of one-itis. I've seen my friends try to "wait it out" while a girl resolved her issues. Guess what: it never happened. Those among my friends who put up with this kind of crap generally have low self esteem and little success with women. As a result, they take whatever they can find, like scavengers. Don't become one of those guys.

Wolf

Dimebag_Darrell said:
well its telling me two things.

I'm either going in the right direction

or

She trusts me like her best friend.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Pay it no attention, lotsa chicks have there very own "rape" stories nowadays, its the latest accessory every girl wants.

If and when a b!tch feels the need to bore me sh!tless with her latest tale of "rape" (look at how troubled and unique I am, I'm so desirable men have been known to force themselves onto me yada yada) I usually just switch off and think of sandwiches while trying to appear interested.
QUOTE]

LMAO, Ya I as heartless as titman sounds he's kinda right

I went with a girl who had a sob story of how her ex-boyfriend used to smack her around all the time and I felt bad.

Months later when we were done with each other my buddy told me,

Buddy:Hey did you hear Shayla got back with Jon?
Me: Oh, the guy that used to smack her around?
BUddy: Jon??? That kid wouldn't hurt a fly.
Me: Shayla said he used to hit her.
Buddy: Dude, I've known that kid since 2nd grade, he's one of the most passive people I know. You play punch him when he's drunk and he just cowers and says quit it.

So she pretty much made up the whole story to get attention, and thats how I learned my lesson.....just think about sandwiches.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she seems nice then she's telling you cos she tursts you.

A warning tho' I so often see girls pull out the sexual abuse card cos a lot of guys immeidately go all "Prince Charming nice guy" after that becuase they (rightly) feel that the girl has been kinda hurt and needs looking after.

If she does anything that suggests she's a manipultator after this I would advise her to find a good therapist , and then I would run for my life - especially if you believe her story is true.

future dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's telling the truth it's a good reason to head for the hills....if she's lying it's an even better reason to head for the hills...

Last edited:

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman tell me a rape story. I didn't pursue her. My feeling is that a woman with a rape story might be inclined to have a varying definition of consent, and that's a risk I wouldn't want to take.

Reaction score
she invited me to go play bingo with her mom at a church last night, but I kind of passed out 45 minutes before i was gonna meet her up.