Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who laugh a lot

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, what do you guys think of girls who laugh a lot? Lately, it seems like a lot of the girls I've been with are like that, and it feels a little weird. It makes things harder to gauge because I can never tell if they're laughing just to be polite, and it's harder to gauge their interest level. Do you guys ever run into this problem?

And another thing, not really related, but how do you guys balance your lives? This seems like one of the hardest problems I've had to solve. I'm a junior, and classes this year are freaking hard and I have to study at least 2 hours during school and 2 hours at home just to get by. Added to that, I have sports and music, and all of that stress, worrying, and lack of time doesn't leave me much to take my game to the next level. How do you guys do it? School is important, but I just hate thinking that I might go into the world without adequate social skills. Thanks!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School should be your priority. If you're putting having fun above your education or work you will only get in trouble. Fun and girls don't pay the bills, don't give you a diploma to have a good career, don't give you a savings account, don't buy you what you need.

Having fun with friends and getting girls is a part of life, but think of it more as dessert rather than the main course. It ain't what's really important.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
School should be your priority. If you're putting having fun above your education or work you will only get in trouble. Fun and girls don't pay the bills, don't give you a diploma to have a good career, don't give you a savings account, don't buy you what you need.

Having fun with friends and getting girls is a part of life, but think of it more as dessert rather than the main course. It ain't what's really important.
Ditto. I am in the same predicament as you, and I have a case of senioritis too soon. ONe thing that I have gotten better at but am still working on is using time efficiently. Do you?

About your question, first you should read some of the great articles at this website that talk about interest level. I have a very good sense of humor, and I most of the time know tht a girl is really laughing at my jokes because it is one of those heartfelt laughs(I know, heartfelt sounds kind of wussy, but I can't think of another way to say it right now). Just look into her eyes and eventually you will learn how to read the girls emotions, more or less. Later Dogg.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, one girl I know laughs at EVERYTHING, and I mean everything. Real loud, too. I don't find it obnoxious, I like it. It means she is always having a good time. It's hard not to like someone whos always happy.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the replies. Good point about the interest level thing. Still not sure what to do about the whole balance thing, though, I dunno, it's like if I study too much I forget how to have fun or something and my game goes wayy down. I still think social skills are important, and I think the people who are really successful in life have charisma more than anything. But, yeah, I do agree that school is more important than having fun or trying to be popular.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just concentrate on your goals in regards to yur classes. Your junior year is important, but at least for me, I am doing classes that are reqquired for a college prep diploma. Next year I can choose the classes that I want and drop the classes that I can't stand(like science). ONce you get to the point of taking classes you like, then their can be less of a seperation between fun and enjoyment and school.