Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who claim "looks don't matter"

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they're full of **** and I tell them that. One girl I talked to for a few years said this to me. Out of her past 4 boyfriends, 3 were over 6 feet tall. I never rolled my eyes farther back into my head before as I did when she said that :rolleyes:. I told her straight up she's full of ****, because there are physical traits in common with nearly every ex-boyfriend.

I've even caught a girl in her lie. She got a little drunk one night and a guy hit on her and she gave him her number. She was with a friend who was not drunk. The next day she asked her friend about the guy who hit on her and asked if he was hot because she did not remember too well. This is the same girl who claims looks don't matter and that in fact, she's attracted to "ugly" people. LOL full of **** I say.

Any thoughts on this guys?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they're full of ****.

It's their way of weeding out losers from real players. Society tells them that they shouldn't judge by looks, don't have sex, and be good girls.

This is contrary to what a girl actually FEELS. Women are just like men, they have the same urges and needs. The only difference is that society says it's ok for men, but not for women.

She may BELIEVE what she's saying because that's what society tells her to say, but it's not what she actually does. Biology and human needs will always win out.

This is why chick logic is so ****ed up. They know they need something, but society tells them that they're "bad" girls if they go for it. Thus the reason why chick thinking is so convoluted.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why chick logic is so ****ed up. They know they need something, but society tells them that they're "bad" girls if they go for it. Thus the reason why chick thinking is so convoluted.
Wise words.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take the advice of any woman on what women want. Like they know.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Of course they're full of ****.

It's their way of weeding out losers from real players. Society tells them that they shouldn't judge by looks, don't have sex, and be good girls.

This is contrary to what a girl actually FEELS. Women are just like men, they have the same urges and needs. The only difference is that society says it's ok for men, but not for women.

She may BELIEVE what she's saying because that's what society tells her to say, but it's not what she actually does. Biology and human needs will always win out.

hahahaha, so true!

This is another reason if you are trying to get a girl home, you should tell her you are "having more drinks at your house". This way, she will somehow convince herself she is not a sl*t, and she will bang you. Funny how girls work, I just dont understand them! Thank god I know their reasoning though!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more like this .. if a woman finds you worthy of LTR material, she won't want you to cut and run by giving you sex right away, would like you back to see her.

If she doesn't find you LTR material, she'll have sex with you right away.

It depends on the girl and their past experiences.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls who claim looks dont matter are full of shyt. Every human being has certain standards/criteria to base attraction on. Looks are just as important to women as they are to men.

And when age kicks in and their biological clock is ticking, they know it's that time to lower their standards and look for a provider....this is when it might become true about looks not mattering.

The reason why girls say crap like htis is just to appear like a cool/laid back person. Exactly like how some people (guys & girls) are guilty of claiming how they're comfortable with seeing (dating) someone of another race......well guess what? they're full of shyt too. Everyone has personal preferences, and unfortunately you cant override those desires.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
It's more like this .. if a woman finds you worthy of LTR material, she won't want you to cut and run by giving you sex right away, would like you back to see her.

If she doesn't find you LTR material, she'll have sex with you right away.

It depends on the girl and their past experiences.
No it doesn't. A girl giving sex to a guy is a girl's way of gaining further rapport, comfort, trust and connection with you (assuming she's not simply horny and needs to bust a nut that very night).

If a girl meets her ****ing perfect Princing Charming, she's not going to hold out on him. She's gonna want to lock him in tight as hell before some other girl snatches him up.

The only other reasons why a girl makes you wait is because A) she's unsure as to whether you would be either a good lover or provider (in which case you need to escalate your game) or B) because she's waiting for something better to come along.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO LOOKS DO NOT MATTER!

ALL YOU NEED TO HAVE FLOCKS OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN SUCKING YOUR TOES IS CONFIDENCE!

lol, I am dealing with some society-brainwashed individuals on my thread "appearance (not looks) counts"

Check it out

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, women are the enemy and the allies. Of course she won't tell you the truth, that's women ****.

Society sucks...I believe it's a blessing that women want men as much as men want women. Get out there and do your thang dammit. :woo:

Appearance and looks matter. Just end it there, it's a tie or w/e. Like I've said before, just make sure you're well groomed, and have good kicks...girls love that shiznit.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
looks do matter..but not near as much as you guys think they do
Everything matters bro, but what matters the most is confidence.

Confidence will instantly get girls looking at you and obsessing over you because you have an irrestible aura.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is all you need guys, CONFIDENCE.

Nothing else. A girl will only look at confidence

Muscular hunk? Hell no! girls don't like all those muscles!
Average Joe with confidence? YOU ARE DA MAN! ALL THE HOTTIES WILL BE CATERING TO YOUR EVERY NEED! :D

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sstype
That is all you need guys, CONFIDENCE.

Nothing else. A girl will only look at confidence

Muscular hunk? Hell no! girls don't like all those muscles!
Average Joe with confidence? YOU ARE DA MAN! ALL THE HOTTIES WILL BE CATERING TO YOUR EVERY NEED! :D

Couldn't have said it better myself!

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HELL YEAH!

Who needs ALL THOSE MUSCLES!

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU WEIGH 95 LBS.

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE, ALL
THE JENNA JAMESONS WILL BE ON YOUR TINY MANHOOD.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks do matter as much as confidence. For a woman your face is usually the key factor, they place higher value on your face then your body, therefore you can have a nice face and be skinny a$$ and attract better then a guy with average face and a mascular body.

Although all this means nothing if you don't have the confidence and game to pull this off.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are correct..face matters alot!!!!

thats why when a girls tell me..Im cute..its the best thing that can happen..because thats my in with them..

the rest is easy!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all those who truly believe that you can overcome anything with confidence.....just think about this. If some fat a$$ disgusting, drooling, volatile, smelly girl walked up to you with all the confidence in the world, you would still run like hell. She's not getting your number no matter how "confident" she is in her approach.

All confidence does give you one LESS thing to work against you in your approach. If your looks are one thing working against you, confidence won't somhow mask this fact. It will just give you one less thing besides your looks to work against you. A lot of things improve following increased confidence, but looks are NOT one of them.

If a girl is set on dating a guy who is 6'2 and you're 5'7, your confidence is not going to do a thing for you. Girls can be just as shallow as us. Remember that.