Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Want You To Talk To Them!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I was at a bar with a friend. My friend kept buying the drinks just to interact with the HB bartender.(he is the quiet shy type)

Then he would comment about "How hot she is!!"

I went over to the bartender and introduced myself, and said my friend likes you.

She then said "he is cute, but why doesnt he come over and talk to me if he likes me??"

She didnt believe me when I said my friend liked her and was shy.

Finally I dragged my friend and introduced them together, and he got her phone number.

Lesson: If you want the girl, you HAVE to talk to her, or she might think you arent interested.

Simple observation, I know

But a lot of guys miss opportunities because they misread the girls IL, and wind up not talking

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, good post.

My mum said something to me the other day. She was at a bar for a friends birthday and the bar of course was full of young people. She said she saw so many girls just sitting around their tables so innocent, just waiting and hoping guys would come and talk to them, but all they got was drunken idiots.

It is interesting to see it from the female perspective. They WANT you to approach, but the guys read the whole situation wrong and only approach once they are drunk.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this post is good... it needs to be in the tips section too :)

i think i need help on this stuff though.. it's either me who is missing on the stuff or its the girl who really doesnt have the IL towards me... it's hard to know.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly- it is really true.

Go to any 'socializing' place- bar, party, some kind of dance, etc...and there are always girls clinging together.

Lately I've been watching this behavior (yeah, I'm a stalker; whatever). It must suck to be a girl. For most of them who aren't the approaching type, the only influence they have on male-female interaction is the clothes they wear and how well they apply make-up.

And sometimes the really smokin' ones get talked to the least. I've seen this on several occasions. But guys come and pick the girls off one by one, dwindling the group. As the group gets smaller, the girls start eyeing guys with either disdain or desperation. When a decent catch walks by, you can see them trying to get his attention, and then scowl when he continues by them to talk football with his buddy.

And then there's the whole aspect of the girls treating one of their group who is succesful in attracting a guy as a 'traitor' if she goes off with him. Girls are really jealous creatures. Anybody ever noticed how on dancefloors there's always groups of like 3-4 girls with one fat girl in the middle like visibly forcing the other girls to dance with her. And you try to start dancing with one of her hotter friends, and you can just tell the fat one hates you, as well as her friend (if she digs you). Sometimes the fat one even pulls away the hot friend so they can all dance together in one big lesbian group.

I think everybody should, just once or twice, go to a party or other big social scene, sit back, relax, and watch the sh!t go down. It's really eye-opening.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everybody should, just once or twice, go to a party or other bi
I think everybody should, just once or twice, go to a party or other bi
E-Z Rider thats actually a really good idea. Sounds like a really good scouting mission!

Might go and do this...

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score

AMEN !! This is true EVERYWHERE, not just in a bar.

TALK. BE FRIENDLY. Decide DURING the convo whether to close or not.

jseib

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's strange I've done this before and my observations are very mixed..

Like recently at charleys in milton I saw a dance floor full of girls dancing togather while guys just sat around togather nervously glancing at them.. Wasn't till the guys had enough to drink that they mixed in but there were always more girls then guys on the floor right through till last call..

However on the flip side many girls get approached constantly and we've all seen this happen Im sure..

So what is the truth really ? Do they get approached alot or not ? and I mean HB6-8's

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus H. Christ, Where've you been!! :D

Seriously though, such a simple realization can change the whole attitude of the game. I know once I read it I was like "Of course.....(doh)" Too many techniques and sh1t in these pages these days, and noone to provide some common sense. Thanks for the tip man (pun intended :D)

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good point jsieb,

when I go out to a bar, I try to talk with EVERY girl there, not just to hit on them, but just get a feel of who they are and to create mega social proof

I no longer have a problem with talking to girls, I have found a very friendly, non intrusive approach to talking with women

My success rate is 90%

while doing this I have come across different types of women

and its a real eye opener when you realize a girl that you think wouldnt give you the time of day is really a sweet chatty cathy

on the flipside I have also met some real cold hearted b1tches, one girl that comes to mind is last week, I went up to a chick she was like a 6, I said "hey! Hows it going?" smiling and being friendly

she put her hand out like "talk to the hand" and kept walking

typically I would feel rejected and my confidence shot down, but then I thought "WHAT A LOSER"

and got back to talking to another group of girls I had talked to earlier

the point is there are some VERY friendly women out there who WANT to meet new people and WANT to talk to you

You're going to meet some cold ho's eventually but then again thats part of the game, brush it off and go on

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
Truth. I've noticed way too often that when approaching an attractive woman I'll get nervous, and when I start the conversation and she opens up quite nicely, I'll wonder what I was even nervously about.