Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls want a real man? this doesnt make sense then

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here in australia umong the 14-23 population being metro or metrosexual is really popular and these blokes wear purple pink shirts skinny jeans real girly clothes and in some casy actually act girly aswell they wear white slipon shoes with no socks called rabens and although i must say they do look unique they look so GAY and some actually act like chicks too but my question is WHY THE **** DO THEY ALLWAYS HAVE FUKIN HOT GIRLFRIENDS i mean do girls really want a MAN or do the actually want a woman who looks like a man

figman

Reaction score
buy some jeans and a few purple and pink shirts and dont wear any socks.. you cant miss

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, you've got a point. I mean, look at the 80's, and all the glam metal bands that had chicks all over the place. What's up with that? And even before that, rock stars were at times effeminate. Many of us look up to Robert Plant; he was a little on the feminine side, yet he's bedded more women than most of us have ever seen...go figure.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what you look like or how you dress or if you are feminine looking or masculine looking.

It's all about your value and what you can bring to the table.

This game is all about POWER!

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls want a guy who fits in and is confident in himself.

Reaction score
The Hor and Homo are both perverts and thus are aligned with one another - reinforcing their corrupt existence!!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj ben2 said:
i mean do girls really want a MAN or do the actually want a woman who looks like a man
forget about those hos! if you see girls hanging out with a bunch of drug dealers do you really want those girls? you need to set yourself some standards for the type of girls you want. I personally don't have any respect for the girls you describe and don't think would date one.

Reaction score
DjDan said:
the reason is that those guys have high social status and are seen as cool by imitating the current fashion trends.
Yes, this is mind control!!

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
dj ben2 said:
here in australia umong the 14-23 population being metro or metrosexual is really popular and these blokes wear purple pink shirts skinny jeans real girly clothes and in some casy actually act girly aswell they wear white slipon shoes with no socks called rabens and although i must say they do look unique they look so GAY and some actually act like chicks too but my question is WHY THE **** DO THEY ALLWAYS HAVE FUKIN HOT GIRLFRIENDS i mean do girls really want a MAN or do the actually want a woman who looks like a man
This is part of the "Fem-Boy" phenomenon. For some weird reason, a lot of younger gen women hate men like myself. A Winston Man, smokes cigars, has tattoos of naked women, drinks domestic beer, drives a muscle car, benches 350, and can street fight. They want an effeminate, skinny type of pseudo man, the kind of guy who would get turned into a girlfriend in State Prison the day of his arrival. Longish hair, possibly eye make up, ultra skinny, and wears black, effeminate clothing. Stay away from these type of women, they feel threatened by a Macho Male. I only deal with women who want a macho man. If they want Boy George of the Millenium, they can have his ass.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a "real man" is just as much mental as physical. They physical part is being strong and firm.. but theres much more to the equation than that.

Being mentally strong is something women LOVE. They want a man who will do whatever he wants and whatever he pleases. They want men who are confident to wear whatever they want.

Just because a man dresses "metro" doesn't make him less of a man. In a way, he is communicating to women that he can wear whatever he wants and not feel insecure about it. Women know this type of man will be successful in life and will ultimately be the MAN to please her emotions.

Let me phrase this question to you.. do you think a woman wants a man who is insecure and wears NORMAL clothing just to fit in? Or do you think a woman wants a man who wears what he likes and could really care less about what other men think?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha

This sh!ts funny because you can say I'm one of those guys, minus the pink shirt and slip ons. To me it just shows high status and confidence. A man who can congruently wear such a thing shows he doesn't give a fuk about what anyone thinks and he stands out.

Standing out and being congruent to it = Cool

I remember I sat and thought about it and was thinking "I don't look dominant at all can I even defend myself". But when I actually thought about it, dominance is one of my strong points. I don't look physically dominant but I assert my identity and my identity has many dominant behaviors.

Also I think people call these guys gay especially by there voice because they tend to be expressive. To the average guy an expressive man who is dressed like that can surely come off gay to other men. But being expressive is what every man who is good with women should have. Others just take it more overboard than others.

At the end of the day like "Chrizz" stated it comes down to value at the end of the day. I actually come off overqualified when I wear such things and now I'm going for the unshaven look with the clothing to kind of mix the rugged bad boy but yet stylish look. I'm still the skinny fuker lol and that won't change.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion of it is that these boys are following fashion trends. Its like the person who needs a big car and a big house to make them feel good. A real man does not need things to make him feel good he feels good about himself anyway.

Young girls like these metrosexuals but do women? I bet older more mature women who have come across many more men know what a real man is and see these boys for what they are.

How many older women have pictures of boybands up on their walls??

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
It doesn't matter what you look like or how you dress or if you are feminine looking or masculine looking.

It's all about your value and what you can bring to the table.

This game is all about POWER!
Yes. Yes. What he just said!:up:

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Jack... all this talk about alpha this, bad boy that...
...i dont see hot chicks holding hands too much with someone like him. Strong, fighter, rugged, tatoos, cigars, etc... chicks are not into that no more, they'd rather want some emo retard with eye liner. Sad, but hey what do I know

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
I agree with Jack... all this talk about alpha this, bad boy that...
...i dont see hot chicks holding hands too much with someone like him. Strong, fighter, rugged, tatoos, cigars, etc... chicks are not into that no more, they'd rather want some emo retard with eye liner. Sad, but hey what do I know
Thats the hard man look you're describing there. If anything women fear these types. Acting like a hard man doesn't make you a real man so the bad boy look usually means anti social as far as women are concerned.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see how metrosexuals get girls either...I've seen some so made fun of its obvious they reek of self-despair and a really low amount of self-esteem. It doesn't make any sense how they still get girls through their lack of confidence.

Seriously, a scrawny guy wearing effeminate clothing, having a high self-esteem and confidence? Word?

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls flock over me all the time, they love me because of who I am and my appearance, I look good ALL the time. Looking good also helps my confidence... Its about how you carry yourself... I dont think im metrosexual but I do care alot about my appearance and im sure females notice it and see it as a +. I get haircuts frequently(somebody actually pointed this out as a compliment to me one day)I take care of my face(I never get acne) I do my eyebrows, infact... I was once asked by somebody on my way 2 school about being a male model...

and im always the AMOG...all these thug looking tough guy kids in my school who wear the baggy shirts and jeans never see a female when im in their class, I get all the attention...and its because im different from them, I dress proper and im well groomed and they have no choice but to accept it... nobody ever wants to fight me surprisingly though, it seems like everybody likes me, no matter who it is they are cool with me...and I guess that makes me a true Alpha Male...even though I have these "Metro" like habits.

I think that when you reach a certain status, you feel that people are looking at you all the time and you just want to look good. It's almost like being a celeberity. This is why guys like Brad Pitt are considered metro sexuals... but if im not mistaking, wasn't Brad Pitt considered an example of an Alpha Male in one of those articles?

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boner,
wats ur age, race and location just wondering

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Australia on the beach. And I dont really see what your upset about. dressing well isnt a bad thing. This is considered dressing well. no point whinging about it. Also most of the guys who were it are solid here me included. Doesnt come of gay to me If I regurly receive plenty of attention from women. Yes women not girls, women. The way some people are talking it seems you cant dress the way you like and be considered a man :rolleyes: