Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Want A Dictator!

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least in the Russian speaking world they do. Classic. Dibrov is one of my icons. He wrote that Pepsi-Cola and Rum song. He knows how to control the teenage girls. Yes, in the Russian speaking world you can be in your 50's and date AND control hot teenagers. God Bless Russia. Down with the West! Except for the sleazy perverts in French and Italy.

http://themoscownews.com/society/20101012/188119313.html
Proving once again that I am RIGHT!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy picking up girls in eastern Europe if you're a westerner, especially since there's more men than women thanks to a high mortality rate for men.

Can't wait to go back home (Ukraine) this summer.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down with the West?

Why don't you come back to your homeland and straighten us all out Jimbo? You obviously have all the answers we possibly could need. And BTW, WTF do you do in Russia which makes you such a fvckin expert on everything? I'll bet you polish outdated T72 tanks for a living. Either that or you lick labels and stick them on cheap bottles of Vodka.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Except for the sleazy perverts in French and Italy.
In Italy man can have wife and girlfriend. Everyone say ok. Why you talk poor about Italy comrade?