Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls w boyfriends : my own case

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs,

I've had the longest week-end in my entire life.

My new girlfriend's boyfriend discovered all about us.

It's hard to explain, but let me try. She didn't told me
anything until last saturday. She called me yesterday;
she said she would explain me, but to never call her
on her mobile.

We met at the place. Unfortunately her boyfriend
followed her (I told you, I've lived a movie yesterday).
He is older than me 8 years, he tried to beat us, but
I've reasoned him. They've talked a lot, and he left.

After that, she explained me all. They've been going
out for 5 years now. But they didn't engage, because
he couldn't have supported her (I also couldn't). But
after our encounter and everything I've been telling
her about love, she realized she doesn't love him anymore.

Now she said, she is officially going out with me. She
didn't told her familly or friends before, because they all
know him.

Now, the exciting part. The guy got my number. Called
me, made excuses, wanted to meet me today at the
place I want.

Now DJs, I really started loving this girl, now I felt pity
for her. For them.

Help me

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nvictor said:
Now, the exciting part. The guy got my number. Called
me, made excuses, wanted to meet me today at the
place I want.
DON'T MEET HIM! You dont know what he has planned. It's simple,tell him whatever he wants to say in person he could tell you over the phone,plain and simple. If he wants a reason why you dont want to meet up,tell him "I'm busy".

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you're going to get your ass kicked. Which, if, I've understood this correctly, you completely deserve.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.

It's not completely your fault she likes you better than him.

You brought change. Change that was necessary because of his monotony.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet him at a mall. Tell him to meet in front of a store on the lower level and you go to the level above or an over pass at the meeting time. Make sure it's a time where there's not high traffic and speak to him from there. If you can establish peace between the two of you, then you can meet eye to eye but trust me when I say you don't want to chance something like that. If I found out my girlfriend of 5 years was going out with someone else on the side, I'd probably just break up with her but thoughts of beating the pulp out of that person do cross my mind (I'm only human afterall). Fortunately I don't act on emotions always...your guy may not be as blessed.

The point of it is, to meet in a pubic place which has already been said, but also have a difinitive buffer between the two of you. This way if he tries something sneaky you can ninja out on him and save yourself some bruises.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol,

if it was me in his position, i'd kill you both... and i know because i've been at it from both ends of the spectrum...

he must understand that its not at all your fault... did you know him before you started something with the girl?

funny situation :) good luck...

meet him and tell him u have a bigger penis then him... ;)

:up:

ClassAct

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the sake of your safety, don't meet him. If he can follow his/your gf to whereever you guys met, there's no stopping him from following you out of the mall and beating your ass in the parking lot. Or even worse, he can follow you home (without your knowing it) and find out where you live. Yes, It's a little paranoid, but it's safe.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep don't meet him, my mate had the same thing happen to him. He went for a "chat" with the ex of his girl and the guy went all psycho. You want to live? Then don't meet him!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously your a major chump. If you weren't, you would know that girl's who cheat on their bf's SHOULD NOT be trusted in a relationship and are liars and manipulators. If you just wanted to hook up with her a few times and toss her to the curb, then that would be a completely different story. In the end this girl will end up causing you a great deal of emotional pain because she's already shown you that she's incapable of having a monogamous relationship. Your blinded by your infatuation and lust for her, while she is just using you and her current bf to satisfy her ego.

In America these women are known as Attention W-hores.

You've been warned!!!

PIMP

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
nvictor said:
Now DJs, I really started loving this girl, now I felt pity
for her. For them.Help me

I know your probably feeling like a bigger pimp than Bishop Don Magic Juan, but your really coming off like a b*tch. Why do you feel "pity," for this girl? What has she done that warrants pity? What she did was use you. Why do you say that Rex? Because she wanted to make sure you had what she was looking for emotionally, finanically, physically, and sexually. You allowed this b*tch, (and yes I'm calling your "girlfriend," a b*tch,) to dry run the relationship. You allowed her to see what being with you is like. Now your dumba$$ is claiming that your falling in love with her? Get a grip dude. What's to stop her from doing to you, what she did to her ex-boyfriend? Karma is a muthaf*cka dude. Remember that.

As far as meeting the ex-boyfriend, what the eff for? What does he actually have to say to you? "You took my girl and I'm not happy about it." Don't meet or talk to this dude, there's nothing to be discussed. Block dude's number for yours and HERS phone number. If dude does the stalking sh*t file a restraining order.

Yours is perfect example of why I tell the guys on this site not to f*ck with chicks with boyfriends. There's a great potential for bullsh*t like this to happen. Good luck and give us and update.

I'd also consider investing in firearms.

Last edited:

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not talking about piety.

This is not a church.

He's talking about pity.

--------------------------

The purpose of messing around with chicks with boyfriends is to test the waters of their loyalty.

If a girl leaves her guy for you then she deserves to be treated like crap.

If she tells you off, then she's a winner.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much drama for me. I'd drop her and him from my life.. ;0

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
There's this saying called..

You reap what you sow.
Really? I suppose you'd know all about that as all you seem to do is reap the bull**** of your previous posts! Tithead!

Did anyone see the sh1te this prik posted earlier?